Official Gus on Twitter

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gus has made some interesting comments around Heilum lukei, seems he could be a target for 25, can someone post the article before djflop does
I don't mind Gus using his media platform to agitate, that leads to better outcomes for us. If we lose his time to media commitments, we should also benefit from them too.

Even if it puts doubt/ideas in target players' minds, that gives us an advantage that I'm very happy for the club to take.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus knows cowboys are struggling to retain. He’s making them panic so they release someone
Cowboys roster is stacked

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"With Gould’s latest development, you’d have to wonder though if the Bulldogs were one of the clubs that had their sights set on Luki as well."

You reckon?

Do these journalists think their readers are in pre-school?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't mind Gus using his media platform to agitate, that leads to better outcomes for us. If we lose his time to media commitments, we should also benefit from them too.

Even if it puts doubt/ideas in target players' minds, that gives us an advantage that I'm very happy for the club to take.
100% he’s doing the job we are paying him for

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tbf @Berries it seems like ur the one obsessed on here, and not the so called positive crew as u call it. Maybe u need to let it go as well. U seem to post then ask for a reaction after the post.
lmao the 57 year old who has me blocked writes a paragraph on me and I’m the one you call out. It’s funny, I never reply to them first but they always reply to me :grinning: it’s going to be a long year for Maroon dog and co if they are that obsessed with an opinion because I have a lot of them.