3.2.1 vs sharks

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So instead of putting up a 321 you just come in to the thread and take a shit ….ok
After being attacked by several losers all night when I posted legimate points I thought I’d have one little laugh to myself

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After being attacked by several losers all night when I posted legimate points I thought I’d have one little laugh to myself
Nope you put the same kind of post up in the game day thread, I got no issues with you carrying on like a pms ing little bitch if it makes you feel better but at least own it.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope you put the same kind of post up in the game day thread, I got no issues with you carrying on like a pms ing little bitch if it makes you feel better but at least own it.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah made several posts critiquing the team and the coach and several celebrating the good things. You are an aggressive **** who logs in everyday to have an argument. I made the post and left it there so how haven’t I owned it? Are you taking the piss ?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Such a fucking dick. Sorry.

Stupid man. How will anyone take you serious when you're being so petty
What’s it matter anymore mate? I make legit posts and the fucking losers here carry on and on. It’s pathetic the way they act so they can deal with a post like that. It’s not that deep, it shouldn’t stress anyone out. You people call a post like that out but not the spam and abuse from the same posters over and over