OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What’s with Mahoney not being able to make his mind up at ruck and looking so erratic. It’s stunting our go forward. Is it because he’s used to having the likes of Moses/brown and Paulo demanding the ball?

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our defence has been way better than that easy try! We would usually let teams score within the first 5 minutes

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sexton wins the race for the 7 surely.. positive signs all round we have the physicality and the fight in us to be competitive just need to cut the silly errors.
This is the same coach who played Perham until round 19 last year…

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seen enough of Hutcho.. bring on Sex.
Besides that one break, I have not been impressed. I think Taaffe will be the new Perham. We need to try Tracey back there once fit. Curran has been great since coming on.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason Taylor please get the boys to run at pace when passing In The backline please.
Slow motion attack won’t cut it mate

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Defence continues to look better than last season, the line speed through much of that half was good. The occasional promising sign in attack, but overall very clunky. Three times a left to right pass off the ruck or one off the ruck went to ground. Burton's strategic kicking game was very good, and I was not expecting to say that.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Farmer-Silly was going well until he fatigued.

Wilson, Hutchison shocking.

Mahoney's service got worse with the fatigue of tackling and getting rolled in the middle.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton did not look threatening at all, he just sits back and waits for the ball to come to him. You'd think our star player would get his hands on the ball more often.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The entire spine has been absolutely pathetic, offering zero with the ball. Burton kicking well is the only positive from those 4 players.
I can’t already with Taaffe lol. I want to see Burton and Sexton in the second half.