Zane tetevano signed for 2024

SunnyCoastDOGG

Waterboy
Reaction score
You're the clown who has blind faith in every decision the club makes & gets annoyed at supporters having valid opinions.
Bro even if he never plays first grade who cares? What other available prop would you sign for 24?

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I want that to be a success story more than anything but cmon man it was against a b grade Q-cup team
It's not really about the team he was versing though, its about his intent, and it was good. I wouldn't of started him this week, rather put him on bench, but it might be Ciro giving him the trial to see if he is ready to stand up for the starting position. We will find out today.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bro even if he never plays first grade who cares? What other available prop would you sign for 24?
Why do we have to sign a prop that isn't going to help us just for the sake of signing someone? You sign trash & your team stays trash. Keep the spot open for a few weeks & wait for a player that wants to leave his club because he ain't playing. Raiders & Eels are loaded with middles that will end up in NSW Cup. If we wait until say round 5 a few players way better than him will be available.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where’s David Holland at his promised me we are signing Trey Mooney

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where’s David Holland at his promised me we are signing Trey Mooney
Wash your mouth out… David said we signed Ruud Van Nistlerooy!

He overheard it when he was having coffee with Guus Hiddink

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If legit it'll just be for depth anyway.

This is what concerns me most;

Domestic violence conviction
In 2014, Tetevano pled guilty and was sentenced to at least nine months jail for bashing his then girlfriend on four separate occasions. However, the jail time was overturned on appeal. During the appeal Judge Roy Ellis was "impressed with his rehabilitation", and Tetevano's commitment to living "a simple life", while his lawyer argued that he had "no desire to return to the toxic environment that the NRL invites".

Always a Bulldog
But then went on to several years with the Roosters from 2017 to 2019, and Panthers in 2020.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably won’t see much first grade just a depth signing I’d say

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I remember him being a fucking handy player at the chooks. That was a while ago.

I’d imagine a minimum depth and possibly outside top 30? Who knows. We need some big bodies and could shock a few.

Flip side could do nothing and be a reserve grade player on nothing.

Minimal risk here in my eyes if it’s true.

Certainly not a signing to do cartwheels over but not exactly hurting us in anyway either.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s running marathons with Arana Taumata

100km

Must be good to go

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a fucking shit decision by the club I don't care if he is on peanuts he was shit for Leeds he had a stroke and recovered and his a grub of human massively disappointed in this move from the club I would have preferred to promote from within someone like jack Todd

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why do we have to sign a prop that isn't going to help us just for the sake of signing someone? You sign trash & your team stays trash. Keep the spot open for a few weeks & wait for a player that wants to leave his club because he ain't playing. Raiders & Eels are loaded with middles that will end up in NSW Cup. If we wait until say round 5 a few players way better than him will be available.
Ask Gus and CC they might know something we don't

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a fucking shit decision by the club I don't care if he is on peanuts he was shit for Leeds he had a stroke and recovered and his a grub of human massively disappointed in this move from the club I would have preferred to promote from within someone like jack Todd
Maybe that's the plan

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is what concerns me most;

Domestic violence conviction
In 2014, Tetevano pled guilty and was sentenced to at least nine months jail for bashing his then girlfriend on four separate occasions. However, the jail time was overturned on appeal. During the appeal Judge Roy Ellis was "impressed with his rehabilitation", and Tetevano's commitment to living "a simple life", while his lawyer argued that he had "no desire to return to the toxic environment that the NRL invites".

Always a Bulldog
This!

* The stroke/heart condition has been cleared, medically;
* It (attempts to) bolsters a position we're weak in;
* Probably on minimum wage, so not a huge risk on Salary Cap/Squad balance...

...all good so far (if that's what Gus & Ciraldo decide they want)...

...BUT...a Domestic Violence conviction (not just a rumour, accusation, or charge) is unforgivable, IMO.

* F#ck your "white ribbon" virture-signalling Bull$#!t;
* F#ck your dumb@r$e government-paid advertisements telling real mean (that would NEVER do this kind of thing) that they are somehow responsible/complicit in the behaviour of these types of cretin; and
* F#ck your "second chances"...

If people are/were serious about this kind of thing, a DV conviction should be marked as "Never Again (Ever)" - full stop.
Don't care who you are, how good you play, or how much the team/club needs what you're offering.
It's just a hard NO.