Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's got no excuses to show something this year.

We have strike weapons in Kikau, Crichton, JAC, Xerri, Preston, Hutchison/Sexton, so no longer will teams be able predict we're only going to go to one side and Burton to create. He will have the freedom he needs.

Raff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes
Obviously he does not want the responsibilities or owning the team
Too lay back

Go Hutchinson and sexton
Burton in centres (hungry)
We played so much better second half with sexton Hutchinson. Sexton ran better and more direct than Burton.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's also at a disadvantage that the coach seems to treat him as if he's infallible.
Like the mid field bombs are great, they don't help our team win footy games but look really impressive from the coaches box. Keep up the great work

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Never got around to doing this? Or tried and found his game wasn't nearly as bad as you remember?
I did but I didn't bother reporting back as that would've started another back and forward. It was as bad as I remembered btw.

lamb6

Waterboy
Reaction score
Has Burton ever played in the centres for the Dogs? Or has he been five-eight in every game?

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More veiled attacks on CC after not a bad performance by the team…Obviously a trial with a defensive focus. Burton actual Stats from last year. I thinkTurbo posted shut these numb nuts up. I think the pups showed some flair against some ordinary opposition and the usual crew know what a 6 should be.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has Burton ever played in the centres for the Dogs? Or has he been five-eight in every game?
Always 5/8, I vaguely recall him playing FB for 10 minutes once, can't remember if that was a trial game or a game when we got hit with injuries.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't what the club was thinking when they gave Burton the responsibility of being captain.

They should strip all responsibilities from him and just let him concentrate on his job.

Strip the captaincy and give the goal kicking to Critta.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't what the club was thinking when they gave Burton the responsibility of being captain.

They should strip all responsibilities from him and just let him concentrate on his job.

Strip the captaincy and give the goal kicking to Critta.
Set themselves up for failure as the bloke can't talk.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had a bad game, he was awful. Shit kicks, passes missing the mark, low intensity, stupid challenges, etc. He cops it because he's held to a higher standard and he isn't getting close to delivering. I'm embarrassing as a fan? He's embarrassing as a captain.
Bad game hahahahah, he literally looked dangerous taking on the line near every time if you actually watch the game. Bad passes? He give xerri one when he went into touch, gave him another one and he nearly scored. Was he unreal? no, was he bad? no , just people like you trying to shit on him weirdly, id be first to say if he had a stinker and he just didnt

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After rewatching the trial on youtube i still don't understand the narrative that he was poor. Apart from two kicks where he got the depth wrong, he created some good opportunities for taafe and xerri (who nearly got over the line), good kick chase which trapped pezet in goal, and nearly scored a try himself. The rest of our attacking shape went to the right.
Genuinely hahahahah, like he really didnt even play poor, people in here claiming to be fans didnt watch the game

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
More veiled attacks on CC after not a bad performance by the team…Obviously a trial with a defensive focus. Burton actual Stats from last year. I thinkTurbo posted shut these numb nuts up. I think the pups showed some flair against some ordinary opposition and the usual crew know what a 6 should be.
Nothing veiled, CC has to prove himself after the disaster that he orchestrated last year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bad game hahahahah, he literally looked dangerous taking on the line near every time if you actually watch the game. Bad passes? He give xerri one when he went into touch, gave him another one and he nearly scored. Was he unreal? no, was he bad? no , just people like you trying to shit on him weirdly, id be first to say if he had a stinker and he just didnt
He was bad. Keep sucking his cock though.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched him on let's trot....fuck he's an idiot...how's this bloke capable of thinking a few plays ahead. I was a massive fan but wtf

PS I don't think he's disinterested, he's just dumb. I just hope I've missed something that Ciro and the coaching staff see. Explains the effort last year, I'd be a lazy fuck too if my captain was as dumb as Burto.