News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If they play under the terms of an NRL contract then they are “contractors”. Players get paid in all sort of ways, depending on their contract terms. For some players the Club pays their agent and the agent deducts their commission and pays the player the balance. When and how they get paid is irrelevant.

Always a Bulldog
It never ceases to amaze me how this guy can so confidently talk BS like he’s a scholar

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So utilising your logic, if the Mods here are monitoring your posts, they're threatening you?
What about the forum software? It monitors everything, so must be a threat to you!
Different kind of monitoring. If they contact me and tell me they have their eye on something I’ve done wrong and if I don’t rectify it they’ll kick my arse (like RLPA did to Gus), then it would be a threat.

Ok. You’ve exceeded your allotment of Flanagun interactions for the month. I choose when we interact. I gave the power, baby!

Which means, you have the power too. Because you’re my dupe

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you openly admit your prior posts were built on lies!
RLPA has not come out and asserted their authority as you've claimed, yet now recanting.
Why man, why do you continue with this?
The only achievement, is to make yourself look like a bigger dumbarse, despite it generally being agreed that is nigh upon impossible!
As I've sought to express to you privately, it is your attitude that stinks up your posts.
Are you surprised?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Different kind of monitoring. If they contact me and tell me they have their eye on something I’ve done wrong and if I don’t rectify it they’ll kick my arse (like RLPA did to Gus), then it would be a threat.

Ok. You’ve exceeded your allotment of Flanagun interactions for the month. I choose when we interact. I gave the power, baby!

Which means, you have the power too. Because you’re my dupe
Different threat then, yet still a threat in your mind.
Well 'our' mind, which is a problem for your persona, as since we're supposedly one and the same, you've afforded me full power, for which I utilise to assert that you're compelled to reply to every comment of mine, addressed to you or not.

Can you show evidence that RLPA kicked Gus' arse?
All I've read is them saying they're monitoring the situation.
No action, just passive monitoring.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Different threat then, yet still a threat in your mind.
Well 'our' mind, which is a problem for your persona, as since we're supposedly one and the same, you've afforded me full power, for which I utilise to assert that you're compelled to reply to every comment of mine, addressed to you or not.

Can you show evidence that RLPA kicked Gus' arse?
All I've read is them saying they're monitoring the situation.
No action, just passive monitoring.
No evidence. No facts. Just trolling. Rinse and repeat.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There has been some interesting reporting around a photo snapped by a hired photographer of a meeting between Canterbury boss Phil Gould and former captain Raymond Faitala-Mariner during the week. It was clearly a set-up, as the meeting took place in a quiet part of the Canterbury Leagues Club at 9am last Saturday.

Raymond Faitala-Mariner.

Raymond Faitala-Mariner.CREDIT:GETTY

There was an attempt to pass it off as a punter taking the shot, but two pieces of evidence work against that. The first is the CCTV which shows the photographer.

More damning is the fact that Gould spent the hour before the Faitala-Mariner meeting talking with an off-contact player of a similar standard from a rival club. That would have been a more newsworthy picture, but it’s clear the photographer had his instructions.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best to pay him out and get rid of the distraction. Assuming he is also chasing damages for mental health trauma.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
honestly hope he loses if he does go through with it.

embarrassing to even take it this far
I don’t know the ins and outs but it just doesn’t sound right to actually sue the club for training punishments.
If that’s the case Des needs to get the death penalty.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t know the ins and outs but it just doesn’t sound right to actually sue the club for training punishments.
If that’s the case Des needs to get the death penalty.
if it's just being late for training and made to wrestle the whole team than it's pretty soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.