Opinion Pre Season Training

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Zyzz. Was pretty much the first big fitness influencer. Transformed himself from a skinny nerd that was bullied to a man guys wanted to be and woman wanted to be with. He was also also the Dux of his school. He died of a heart attack in a sauna at 22.
Gear?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Zyzz. Was pretty much the first big fitness influencer. Transformed himself from a skinny nerd that was bullied to a man guys wanted to be and woman wanted to be with. He was also also the Dux of his school. He died of a heart attack in a sauna at 22.
You might be too young but did you frequent the misc where he got famous. Greatest forum experience of my life and I miss it

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
more like a few hundred thousand men if lucky and a few thousand women.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You might be too young but did you frequent the misc where he got famous. Greatest forum experience of my life and I miss it
Is that the body building forum? Didn't see it. I was a cool kid, was too busy on Bebo. I got a couple of pictures with him but there's zero chance they'll ever see the light of day again.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Man from those photos Samrani has gotten massive! Would be 6ft 2 or 3 and over 100kgs going by those photos. Wonder if they are thinking of turning him into a back rower? Hope he still has his pace! Could be a weapon hopefully he gets a run in the trials.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Preston took down the weak gutted dog in the wrestle session. Salmon needs to add some more muscle.