News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just hope Sunny Dill Brain Deserter, doesnt brainwash him.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you think omar is not nasheed? Your muslim, your muslim. Regardless of where your from. Its irrelevant.
Am i just too slow or stupid? Fuck you.
You might be Muslim you bright spark but you still have a nationality, do you not? Hence ‘Lebanese Christian, Palestinian Christian, Iraqi chrtisian’

Last edited:

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
She-Rex 2.0. Looking forward to this lazy pricks contract expiring.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She-Rex 2.0. Looking forward to this lazy pricks contract expiring.
I get those type of vibes as well.

On any given day dude just doesn't turn up .... been like it his entire career to date.

Next season is make or break for sure.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly think people underestimate how much losing his baby last year affected him. That shit fucks people up. My missus suffered a miscarriage at 4 weeks and deadset I was fucked for 2 years. It’s something you don’t get over, you learn to live with it.

He’s going to have a massive year for us next season.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I honestly think people underestimate how much losing his baby last year affected him. That shit fucks people up. My missus suffered a miscarriage at 4 weeks and deadset I was fucked for 2 years. It’s something you don’t get over, you learn to live with it.

He’s going to have a massive year for us next season.
Agree cookie we had 2, 15 years on we still light a candle
He is a quality player and i hope he smashes it next year
When he is at his best so are we

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly think people underestimate how much losing his baby last year affected him. That shit fucks people up.
And what was his excuse at the Broncos.

He's a gonna. Gonna do this, Gonna do that. And does fuck all.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just hope SBW isn't shaping TPJ up to "get sacked", given that the Roosters are after forwards (and will be even thinner if JWH leaves).

Jesus Christ.. have a go at the size of him though. I mean that in a good way.

Even 10 kegs lighter and he's still 2 axe handles wide, and a seriously imposing figure.

If he can get his shit together onfield, he can be as devestating as Taumalolo in his peak.

Good read here about how he never had a chance to grieve the loss of his stillborn baby.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good read here about how he never had a chance to grieve the loss of his stillborn baby.

He chose to do that. He chose to try & win a GF, instead of taking the rest of the year off to grieve. I know my post is harsh.