Averillo stood down for covid

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really can't take much more. Other clubs don't have all these dramas. They really don't.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep and uncle nick paid the bill. We will resign foran though.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, who booted the black cat under a ladder and into a mirror ?

Of all the bad luck, srsly...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The player quarantining regime implemented by the NRL has been piss poor obviously. Hope Averillo is back on deck soon.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Son of a mother fucking bitch. Now the universe is just taking the piss. Seriously, this kid was the ONLY reason I was watching us play and now I don't even have that. Thank God Thommo is in the side.
Gimme some good news please....Cotirc signing, Pay gone, Roosters caught cheating the cap and stripped of their last 2 premierships, anything please.
On the back of Ferrari's woes this year and the Bulldogs still in the toilet, thank fuck for Liverpool winning the title this year coz that's all I've got.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahahaha we are cursed

Now we have the torture of Holland in the side too loo

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It gets better all the time........

The NRL in their wisdom removed the bubble from around the players and now we have a player who lives at home with Mum and Dad who went to the Crossroads.

Call me sick, call me perverted, but the NRL have no idea and it serves them right. This results in a positive and bye bye 2020 season for good.

They who believed they were an essential service and have a one size fits all for fans who are not able to attend games due to medical reasons having a big issue in getting membership rolled over or a full refund. As it stands if you can't attend games for a legitimate reason you will only be entitled to a credit for the first couple of games where no one could attend. If you still want to go but are prevented because you could be at risk it means nothing......

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Canterbury centre Jake Averillo has been stood down by the club after becoming inadvertently caught up in the COVID-19 cluster at the Crossroads Hotel in Casula.

Averillo told the Bulldogs that his parents had a meal there on July 3 and will be tested for the virus.

The club has notified the NRL and is awaiting directions on the next biosecurity steps to be taken.

In the meantime the rookie outside back has been stood down from all training and playing duties.

Averillo, who made his Telstra Premiership debut in round two just before the competition went into a two-month hiatus because of the pandemic, did not play last Saturday in the loss to Brisbane.

Due to the outbreak at the Crossroads Hotel in Casula, in south-west Sydney, NSW Health has advised anyone who visited the pub between July 3 and 10 to self-isolate and get tested.

Bulldogs forward Aiden Tolman missed two matches last month after one of his children attended a school which had a staff member that tested positive.

The club is yet to make an official comment on Averillo's status but is likely to do so on Monday afternoon.
Yes and now 9 positive community infected people. FFS it isn't difficult...if you are unwell stay home, get tested.If you have been anywhere the virus is present ( looking at you here Victorians) don't travel, stay home, get tested. Practise social distancing, wash your hands. this virus is not going to go away in a hurry and those that think herd immunity is the way to go well ask the guy who attended a COVID party to hopefully contract the disease what that means......well on second thoughts you can't because he died of it...

https://www.9news.com.au/world/coro...id-party/1529a076-b72c-4c95-a659-3ea8d4735548

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now reports that Canterbury leagues club may have had a person with covid visit the venue recently

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bigger problems to worry about than the footy at the moment.... I’m doubtful the season will even be completed this year. I hope everyone in Jake’s family stays healthy.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he still puts Remus smith aT centre age group the garbage he produced v Bronx
I’ll be severely angry . He doesn’t even care when he got penalised or when he lets try Let in.. nothing worse then while we are all mad ***** like this don’t try for the club the fans or more importantly the team ongame day .