News Board unrest

Enoch

Waterboy
Reaction score
The CEO has been very quiet, not standing up and leading
I think he's probably scared to expose himself for the failure he is..in no way has he added anything since he acquired the CEO position. Compare him to TG and how he stepped up when we needed him to. I'm not a fan of TG anymore but he done a much better job when he held the position.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it’s more that Fitzgibbon doesn’t want to go to basket case or clubs going shithouse , why take up role with a club at the bottom , within 2 years your head coaching career is kaput
Fair enough regarding the Warriors but to rule out any other jobs that become available til 2022 ahead of time just to remain an assistant is highly suspicious.

For all he knows his dream job could become available. And what happens if five clubs hire new coaches before 2022 and no new jobs become available for a while? Then he's stuck as an assistant...

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who the fark has Bennett attracted to Souths? Mitchell, what a raging success that has been so far and where the fark else was he going to go after the Rooster booted him out? Who else, Arrow, is the only signing for 2021 that I can recall and he was purely chasing the $'s. I don't think he is attracting anyone these days, his time has passed.

Go Dogs
At least we got more chance of attracting players with Bennett than Pay

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't know who this power broker is but if he gets rid of pay and the shit c***s that support him then I want him as CEO.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he's probably scared to expose himself for the failure he is..in no way has he added anything since he acquired the CEO position. Compare him to TG and how he stepped up when we needed him to. I'm not a fan of TG anymore but he done a much better job when he held the position.
haha yeh he really stepped up with the Barba situation

Enoch

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't know who this power broker is but if he gets rid of pay and the shit c***s that support him then I want him as CEO.
Hahaha...I think that's a great idea!.if this power broker manages to oust Lyn, I hope he helps clear out all the dead wood. That would be two chairs gone while he was CEO. He has to be part of the problem. I reckon she only kept him to use as her scapegoat if she needed to.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You have to love Uncle Nick and his "handshake agreements"..

He was the frontrunner for the Warriors job and turned it down to stay an assistant coach. Something is rotten in Bondi Junction... In what other situation would any assistant turn down a head coaching job?
Maybe waiting for the Mary/Steelers thing to play out so he can return home as an Illawarra junior?

Enoch

Waterboy
Reaction score
haha yeh he really stepped up with the Barba situation
He wasn't perfect that's for sure but could could you see Hill ever being head hunted for the head of the ARL? Even RC got pushed out and became head of the ARL. If this dud ever leaves he'll be lucky to get a gig in any professional sports club!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe waiting for the Mary/Steelers thing to play out so he can return home as an Illawarra junior?
You might be right... I don't believe he'll stay an assistant for another year and a half. He might miss his window if he does. It's more likely the handshake deal is the excuse he'll use til the job he wants arises.

I rate him as a coach but if that's the case, that sense of entitlement would be surprising considering there are only 16 jobs to be had and Fitzgibbon hasn't proven anything yet.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lynn get of the drink it’s 430 in the morning, what are you doing up this early. Don’t tell me counting down before the chair is pulled right from under you lol
Sorry Chris. Your snoring woke me up.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even if Lynne steps down it looks like they are destabilised. We don’t know if there’s Anderson supporters on the board that want to keep Anderson in the chair and that causes more friction. It’s a total shambles.

They should be putting their full focus into football issues and now its being sidetracked by politics. Dunn won’t make one iota of difference if he’s in charge.
The football issues are the problem causing the factional fighting.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: how does Phil rothfield even write a story. He is always drunk..... blurred lines ..... what a putrid crumpet

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
H
He wasn't perfect that's for sure but could could you see Hill ever being head hunted for the head of the ARL? Even RC got pushed out and became head of the ARL. If this dud ever leaves he'll be lucky to get a gig in any professional sports club!
Hill is a disaster, let’s hope he is also gone with the rest of em. Should be an interesting week that’s for sure. If he survives, I feel we are still weaker for it.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: how does Phil rothfield even write a story. He is always drunk..... blurred lines ..... what a putrid crumpet
The stories coming from drunk Phil are not the ones we should be worried about.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Touch footy

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone please anyone other than Hill. The guys a mock at the very least.