News Board unrest

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Exactly who has he actually attracted to Souths, Mitchell is still a lazy fark and Jimmy the Jet is running on metho instead of kero. Arrow chased the big bucks knowing that he will only have to put up with Bennnet for next year, and maybe not even that.

Did anyone actually watch Souths on Sunday night, they were barely any better than us, the final score flattered them. They completed less sets than us, made less line breaks (FMD how does that happen with their playing talent), made less kick return metres, their play the ball speed was slower than ours and we had more forced drop outs than they did (aren't we the worst ever in forcing line drop outs). Not only is the old fart not attracting players any more he's not exactly setting the world on fire in the coaching stakes either.

Go Dogs
So who you hiring to coach us? That’s a better option then him that will actually come

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So who’s the best coach of all time?
The amount of smack you talk daily is funny.
2 Premierships in the last 20 years, has left clubs in shambles and has experienced limited success away from the Broncos and their unlimited funds.

I don't give a shit if he is considered the best coach of all time, what I want now is the best possible option coaching us. A 70 year old that is making some extremely questionable decisions at Souths right now and is more interested in picking fights with the media and his former club is imo no where near the best option.

Like I said he will help attract some players but even then I'm unsure if he will actually use the funds wisely or get the team performing without a stacked roster.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
2 Premierships in the last 20 years, has left clubs in shambles and has experienced limited success away from the Broncos and their unlimited funds.

I don't give a shit if he is considered the best coach of all time, what I want now is the best possible option coaching us. A 70 year old that is making some extremely questionable decisions at Souths right now and is more interested in picking fights with the media and his former club is imo no where near the best option.

Like I said he will help attract some players but even then I'm unsure if he will actually use the funds wisely or get the team performing without a stacked roster.
That’s your opinion and that’s fine.
So who’s your best choice for us moving forward? Also keeping in mind they would actually come to coach us ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That’s your opinion and that’s fine.
So who’s your best choice for us moving forward? Also keeping in mind they would actually come to coach us ?
I don't have a clue, I'm a nobody and it isn't my job to decided. If it was though I would've done so many things differently that we wouldn't be leaving it until now to make this decision.

If I had to pick someone right now then it would probably be Shaun Wane, but really I know fuck all about him and I'm just going off his accomplishments and feedback. Maybe he helps us attract some English talent, maybe his fresh perspective gives us the shakeup we need. You'd also need an experienced NRL head around him as an assistant while also head hunting a few attractive assistants/coaches to join his coaching team as what we have no needs to be gutted. Fitzgibbon is also another option that is highly rated.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do we have a new coach yet??? I’m not hearing a lot

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a clue, I'm a nobody and it isn't my job to decided. If it was though I would've done so many things differently that we wouldn't be leaving it until now to make this decision.

If I had to pick someone right now then it would probably be Shaun Wane, but really I know fuck all about him and I'm just going off his accomplishments and feedback. Maybe he helps us attract some English talent, maybe his fresh perspective gives us the shakeup we need. You'd also need an experienced NRL head around him as an assistant while also head hunting a few attractive assistants/coaches to join his coaching team as what we have no needs to be gutted. Fitzgibbon is also another option that is highly rated.
Fitzgibbon not available until the end of 2021....he said he will filulfil his contract obligations with the roosters

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's because she's incompetent..I'm soooo over this shit..where the hell is this spineless CEO of ours??..what has he bloody done since taking over RA..the only thing that comes to mind is an interview on Big Sports Breakfast..why he is still in his position is beyond me. In my opinion changing Lyn with Paul won't make me happy..surely we could find a better CEO while we're at it!
The CEO has been very quiet, not standing up and leading

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The CEO has been very quiet, not standing up and leading
You have to love Uncle Nick and his "handshake agreements"..

He was the frontrunner for the Warriors job and turned it down to stay an assistant coach. Something is rotten in Bondi Junction... In what other situation would any assistant turn down a head coaching job?

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He was the frontrunner for the Warriors job and turned it down to stay an assistant coach. Something is rotten in Bondi Junction... In what other situation would any assistant turn down a head coaching job?
‘handshake’ agreements come with little brown paper bags or car keys to one of his fine new motor vehicles

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Wu said it best
Cash rules everything around me

You need to diversify your bonds

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we have a new coach yet??? I’m not hearing a lot
Not yet. We have to wait until we lose on Saturday and then maybe they'll announce something.
God help us if we actually win - Pay's contract extension will be announced first thing on Sunday morning

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not yet. We have to wait until we lose on Saturday and then maybe they'll announce something.
God help us if we actually win - Pay's contract extension will be announced first thing on Sunday morning
Shortly followed by the announcement of To’omaga and Averillo leaving

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think it’s more that Fitzgibbon doesn’t want to go to basket case or clubs going shithouse , why take up role with a club at the bottom , within 2 years your head coaching career is kaput