Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does Lynne and the board actually watch our games ? Seems not because if they did you would think they might have a word in Pay's ear or they would have sacked him by now.

The other possibilities are they don't watch games or some like Lynne don't actually know much about rugby league. Any of these possibilities show they don't deserve to be on our board
Without her father to keep her in check she is a loose cannon.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We either win this is a ugly low scoring grind or the Broncos rack up a score. Can’t really see anything else.
We'd have a chance to grind a win if DWZ didn't keep putting the team under pressure with his errors at the back. I blame Pay who keeps picking him at FB when he's clearly not one and never will be!!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is he still here, he cannot even choose the right team, where’s bradyk with, We DoNt HaVe ThE CaTtLe

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a feeling that 5:30 Saturday is going to be a defining moment in bulldogs history ..........for a all the wrong reasons

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Averillo, Katoa, Doorey, Topine, Kalache.
averillo is obviously still injured, katoa no, Doorey/topine are kids who havnt played at this level, so IMO you are way of the mark. Smith would be next cab of the rank if he was fit

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We'll see the result of this pressure game. If we lose we are in a terrible crisis there is no two ways about it. If we win it just papers over the cracks and buys out of depth Lynne some more time.

This is a very winnable game. Can't see how we score more than 18 points with a dud backline & a fullback who can't pass.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We'll see the result of this pressure game. If we lose we are in a terrible crisis there is no two ways about it. If we win it just papers over the cracks and buys out of depth Lynne some more time.

This is a very winnable game. Can't see how we score points with a dud backline & a fullback who can't pass.
Even if we win it won’t paper over the cracks. They would need a 5-6 game win streak to relieve the pressure and I can’t see that happening anytime soon.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If the pony’s have any sort of a dig we’re gone

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
...that’s our roster, get the fuck over it

Pays 17.

1 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
2 Nick Meaney
3 Reimis Smith
4 Marcelo Montoya
5 Christian Crichton
6 Kieran Foran
7 Brandon Wakeham
8 Aiden Tolman
9 Jeremy Marshall-King
10 Dylan Napa
11 Josh Jackson
12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13 Luke Thompson

14 Kerrod Holland
15 Dean Britt
16 Renouf To’omaga
17 Sauaso Sue

NOT Pays 17.

1 Nick Meaney
2 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3 Marcel Montoya
4 Kerrod Holland
5 Reimis Smith
6 Kieran Foran
7 Brandon Wakeham
8 Aiden Tolman
9 Jeremy Marshall-King
10 Dylan Napa
11 Josh Jackson
12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13 Luke Thompson

14 Katoa
15 Dean Britt
16 Renouf To’omaga
17 Sauaso Sue

This comparison 17 is also our roster and would change further if Averillo was fit you could slot him in for Holland. I put Katoa on in 14 as we might as well see how he goes as we are not playing finals anyway. You could probably also make a case for Ogden to be on the bench instead of Britt.

I think our selection panel (Pay) needs to get the fuck over it not our fellow Kenneler Jackson_1994...

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
After what he dished up against the tiger pies, I'm glad averillo isn't in the team.

I want men on the field, not kids.

A

Alexander the Great

@Bazildog Meaney at one woukd be ideal. I'm pretty sure he played as a fullback when he came down from Newy.

Last edited by a moderator:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At this point what will it take for Pay to get fired?

Does he needs to fuck a corpse at a press conference or something? Or just do an Elliott and play Sweet Caroline?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay Not Pay..

1 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 1. Nick Meaney
2 Nick Meaney 2. Reimis Smith
3 Reimis Smith 3. Kerrod Holland
4 Marcelo Montoya 4. Marcel Montoya
5 Christian Crichton 5. DWZ
6 Kieran Foran 6. Foran
7 Brandon Wakeham 7. Wakeham
8 Aiden Tolman 8. Tolman
9 Jeremy Marshall-King 9. JMK
10 Dylan Napa 10.Napa
11 Josh Jackson 11. Jackson
12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner 12. RFM
13 Luke Thompson 13. Luke Thompson

14 Kerrod Holland 14. Katoa
15 Dean Britt 15. Britt
16 Renouf To’omaga 16. RT
17 Sauaso Sue 17. Sauaso Sue

This comparison 17 is also our roster and would change further if Averillo was fit you could slot him in for Holland. I put Katoa on in 14 as we might as well see how he goes as we are not playing finals anyway. You could probably also make a case for Ogden to be on the bench instead of Britt.

I think our selection panel (Pay) needs to get the fuck over it not our fellow Kenneler Jackson_1994...
Thanks baz I couldn’t be fucked typing it out for the flog