Reaction score
2008 was not a good year for us, but 2020 seems even worse :cry:

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my positive post
im positive lynn and the board have fucked the bulldogs
is there a more poorly managed club in the nrl than the bulldogs
is there any other team in the nrl in such a dire shitty situation where its management and board are doing bugger all to fix the issues

remove the andersons from the club
I’m slowly hating the andersons. Since they have been introduced they have lost our major sponsor, looking to get a wooden spoon and yet to sign anyone for next year. Also looks like pay will stay coach remainder of the year also. ‍♂

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m slowly hating the andersons. Since they have been introduced they have lost our major sponsor, looking to get a wooden spoon and yet to sign anyone for next year. Also looks like pay will stay coach remainder of the year also. ‍♂
But apart from that...

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why does everyone blame the Andersons for losing a major sponsor ?? Did they film the sex session with the schoolgirls did they??

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Ebb and flows, ebb and flows. Our club is negative so the supporters are negative.

Just because they're negative here doesn't mean their outside lives are. We come here to talk about the dogs, they're in a fuked position and have been for years so the talk will reflect that!

Mindless optimism in the face overwhelming negative issues doesn't prove anything other than your probably in denial, have an agenda, on drugs or all three.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Good life lessons Dr. Phil. Can you take your own advice when it comes to criticising the likes of Wakeham and Renouf?
Come on Ben you’re better at comprehension than this.

In both cases I simply questioned and called for calm regarding the growing kennel group tugfest over them and it’s fair to say at this point I’ve been spot on.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but isn't that the whole point of a forum - so people can have a whinge? I'd bet that in 2047 when we finally win a comp gain, it'd still be negative

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come on Ben you’re better at comprehension than this.

In both cases I simply questioned and called for calm regarding the growing kennel group tugfest over them and it’s fair to say at this point I’ve been spot on.
I think they were pretty negative in tone Horse but let's agree to disagree.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I win, I will just tell them to put it into my bank account.
Hey Kaz. do you mind me asking why a Broncos fan is hanging out on a Bulldogs forum? Do you support both teams?
Personally, I hate every other club so I'm fascinated by supporters who have 2 teams - I could never do that
There is somebody else on here who is a Roosters fan which is even weirder. Dogs and Broncos I can get but supporting the Dogs and Roosters should be illegal

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Kaz. do you mind me asking why a Broncos fan is hanging out on a Bulldogs forum? Do you support both teams?
Personally, I hate every other club so I'm fascinated by supporters who have 2 teams - I could never do that
There is somebody else on here who is a Roosters fan which is even weirder. Dogs and Broncos I can get but supporting the Dogs and Roosters should be illegal
There's also a Tigers fan and a Cowboys fan as well.

It makes for some good banter TBH.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
She’s a smartarse troll. At least our roosters, parra, cowboys and tigers fans have been good to have on here and contributed

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Wow, that's some commitment. She's been on the forum for 14 years and has almost 7000 posts.
Longer than some more recent people with their agenda's and trying to target long time forum members and get rid of them for not towing a certain line. They're like those noisy minor birds who hunt in packs. For me better the enemy you know who dresses like a wolf then the wolves who dress like sheep....

Everyone's entitled to their opinion negative or positive!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wow, that's some commitment. She's been on the forum for 14 years and has almost 7000 posts.
I wonder how many posts she’d had on the Broncos forum

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Heads up guys.
Be positive. Looking through all these threads it's abuse, doom and gloom, pessimism, assuming the worst, insults etc

We need a reminder life is good. The club is in a good spot. A lot of money to spend, just missed the 8 last season, players playing hard, haven't lost players, Thompson arrival.... life is good!
Been positive or negative isn't going to do our club any good. The only way our club will become competitive again is if the people in power start to face the truth the full truth and nothing but the truth without fear or favour regarding to all the factors which has put our club in the position it is now in.
But then far to many in our society have become to egotistic, self centred, corrupt or just to plain gutless to even be willing to face the truth.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Nasheed, be positive people, we're going to win the SPOON!! Something is better than nothing!

Last edited: