• No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Would wait to see who was on the rival ticket

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1980, 1984, 1985, 1988, 1995, 2004 Premierships and 12 GF's in 40 years. That's your fucking benchmark. Admire Parra and Newcastle? And someone on here suggested the Roosters, who the fuck do you think Nick modelled them on???

Spoonman, this has been my major concern since last year. Good leaders lead and they make decisions, not always the right ones but they make them. I said a couple of weeks ago that the rhetoric appeared to change and now it was in 2021 things would start to get better and not by 2021.

We cannot wait to find out that our bucket of money didn't magically attract 4 or 5 superstar players or even if we did, that Dean is still not up to it.

Sadly this current situation brings out the utterley stupid suggestion by some of Dib 2.0.

Somebody in there needs to be making decisions and not excuses.

Sign Shaun Wane, or sign Bennett or Griffin as football manager. But do it now and rebuild the club on our history not some other crap club.

NOW.. Not tomorrow, not by November, not by June 30 2021 and not a month before the next board elections as they will all be too late.
Roosters, we so envious of our club that Nick took whoever he could from us to be successful, The one win from 3 GF was unacceptable, first it was Stuart as a coach then he got his hands on Mason, O'Meally, Anasta and the big fish SBW. from then on they have been unstoppable.

Last edited:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will this needs to happen ASAP. Need a new board so they can sack Pay before these idoits resign him. Also player targets need to know who the coach is.

There a number of better options out there.
Bennett wane toovey Griffith just to name a few. Also might be able to get a coach from another club to break contract like Ivan Cleary did. Take your pick.

We have money to spend. First thing first. Egm get rid of the board then Pay.
I always thought it is 25% of the voting members needed to force a EGM.

I think there's around 1500 members so they would need somewhere between 350-400 depending on the actual number of members.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough. Considering they have been sacked it doesn't add up to me they are only appealing the de-registration.
Process is linked together.
Remember it was stood down, deregistered then contracts voided.
So the outcome including roster spots depends on the appeal outcome.
I’m not suggesting either player will return to Belmore if their appeal is successful - I don’t know and you’d probably say it’s unlikely, but the process is linked together.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Most supporters, without agendas, called for that last year. We knew by mid 2019 that ties to an ineffective coach must be cut to be ready to recruit by Nov 1 2019 for 2921 roster. It takes that long in planning with the roster we have.

But others wanted to hang on to Pay.

We do that again....we'll will be in exactly the same sheet fight next year.

It really should be obvious to everyone by now surely.
We can’t even work out 2021 let alone thinking ahead to 2921 - is that how long the rebuild is going to take?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will this needs to happen ASAP. Need a new board so they can sack Pay before these idoits resign him. Also player targets need to know who the coach is.

There a number of better options out there.
Bennett wane toovey Griffith just to name a few. Also might be able to get a coach from another club to break contract like Ivan Cleary did. Take your pick.

We have money to spend. First thing first. Egm get rid of the board then Pay.
Its not that easy first they need the signatures for the EGM then there needs to be a vote.

There wasn't anyone putting their hands up to run against the current board only 5 months ago so if there is a going to be a EGM there needs to be someone to force it and run against the board.

Unless there's some things in motion behind the scenes I doubt its going to happen anytime soon.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
shes a fucken dud, fuck her off... she admires parramatta hahha absolutely laughable..

say what you want about Ray Dib but he never spoke weak or put us below other clubs, he spoke with affirmation and spoke about the club in high regard, the way she talks is with such small mind mentallity.

just fuck her off, just putrid.

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
They aren’t backing each other if they backed Pay they would have signed him by now. They are just treading water and wasting valuable time that should be used building next years roster.
I guess if he had a good start to the year they may have signed him, who knows. I'm sure Pay knew that. He hasn't got the results, but the club will retain him until the end of the year. I think that shows support.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
One man cant make that much of a difference. We thought DWZ would do the trick. Look how than panned out
Not saying he will turn the team n season around - its whether or not he as an individual plays well, has a determined enthusiastic n skilful presence on the field and is seen by supporters as putting in and gives some hope for 2021.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Process is linked together.
Remember it was stood down, deregistered then contracts voided.
So the outcome including roster spots depends on the appeal outcome.
I’m not suggesting either player will return to Belmore if their appeal is successful - I don’t know and you’d probably say it’s unlikely, but the process is linked together.
Are they really linked? Let’s say they win the appeal they are free to sign anywhere and the Dogs sacking stands that’s how I see it anyway.

Another thing that has me doubting it is the Thompson deal. Do you think we had enough cap space free when you take out CHN and Okonburs money to sign him for the remainder of this year when he’s reportedly on a pretty big deal.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Are they really linked? Let’s say they win the appeal they are free to sign anywhere and the Dogs sacking stands that’s how I see it anyway.

Another thing that has me doubting it is the Thompson deal. Do you think we had enough cap space free when you take out CHN and Okonburs money to sign him for the remainder of this year when he’s reportedly on a pretty big deal.
What is linked is the fulfilment of squad number (30) only. Individuals not linked.

I agree with your other points on possible return under a successful appeal, be it mutual olive branch or free cap space and hence see it as unlikely they’d return even if they win their appeal.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

There is no way that it is linked. Both players have been sacked by the club. They are appealing the NRL deregistration. If they win they can sign with any club.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
shes a fucken dud, fuck her off... she admires parramatta hahha absolutely laughable..

say what you want about Ray Dib but he never spoke weak or put us below other clubs, he spoke with affirmation and spoke about the club in high regard, the way she talks is with such small mind mentallity.

just fuck her off, just putrid.

Spot on mate!!

This bored needs to go!!

we need powerful business men in charge again!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is linked is the fulfilment of squad number (30) only. Individuals not linked.

I agree with your other points on possible return under a successful appeal, be it mutual olive branch or free cap space and hence see it as unlikely they’d return even if they win their appeal.
I agree it’s very doubtful they will ever be at the club again regardless of the outcome of the appeal which makes it even stupider if we have to hold fire until it’s settled.

A

Alexander the Great

I always thought it is 25% of the voting members needed to force a EGM.

I think there's around 1500 members so they would need somewhere between 350-400 depending on the actual number of members.
I could be wrong. Long time since it has been used from memory so it may have changed according to my memory. Maybe the TK lawyer can give us the details.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong. Long time since it has been used from memory so it may have changed according to my memory. Maybe the TK lawyer can give us the details.
Depending on how long ago you’re thinking back it could have been around 100 people because that could have been 25% of the voting members?

A

Alexander the Great

Its not that easy first they need the signatures for the EGM then there needs to be a vote.

There wasn't anyone putting their hands up to run against the current board only 5 months ago so if there is a going to be a EGM there needs to be someone to force it and run against the board.

Unless there's some things in motion behind the scenes I doubt its going to happen anytime soon.

that's because it was 5 months ago......a lot should have happened by now.
  • Major sponsor
  • Marque players
  • a new coach Announcement.

The writing is on the wall if they dont move fast and get results. Even the current board's loyal mates are starting to turn on them...