17. Holland (for JMK)

Id argue that's a top 4 pack.
Tolman is off contract he doesn’t need to be offloaded

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I'm fucking sick of him and his obvious baiting posts. Posting shit, knowing full well that he'll get negative reactions...
People gotta ignore it.

Keep replying and getting sucked in, it encourages him to post all the more.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I read an article yesterday that Jarrod and Holbrook are on the nose and until today, has not been selected.

mid I recall correctly, Jarrod is a current origin prop and a hard nosed enforcer.

almost a perfect signing ? If he's in reserve grade he won't command huge dollars, but he's a grub what we need I think.
I have not heard his name mentioned in any recruitment. Not from here, my insider or even My oracle in Taree.
thoughts ?
Your insider? Your Oracle in taree? Bahahahaha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I'm fucking sick of him and his obvious baiting posts. Posting shit, knowing full well that he'll get negative reactions...
Nasheed is the biggest troll out there and I don't know why he's allowed to flood the forum with his attention seeking bullshit.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I read an article yesterday that Jarrod and Holbrook are on the nose and until today, has not been selected.

mid I recall correctly, Jarrod is a current origin prop and a hard nosed enforcer.

almost a perfect signing ? If he's in reserve grade he won't command huge dollars, but he's a grub what we need I think.
I have not heard his name mentioned in any recruitment. Not from here, my insider or even My oracle in Taree.
thoughts ?
Are you really Buzz Rothfield? You talk as much shit as him that’s for sure