Jarrod Wallace?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I read an article yesterday that Jarrod and Holbrook are on the nose and until today, has not been selected.

mid I recall correctly, Jarrod is a current origin prop and a hard nosed enforcer.

almost a perfect signing ? If he's in reserve grade he won't command huge dollars, but he's a grub what we need I think.
I have not heard his name mentioned in any recruitment. Not from here, my insider or even My oracle in Taree.
thoughts ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's say this happens;
Wallace
Bateman
Cotric
Hooker

that's the recruitment drive done to satisfactory levels.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised people aren't jumping on this. Like genuinely am. He's a mark o meley.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised people aren't jumping on this. Like genuinely am. He's a mark o meley.
I'd rather re-sign the powderpuff Tolman than sign Wallace. Wallace is shit and has attitude/effort issues.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahaa no Nasheed, not again with these threads lol.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we had to spend 600k on this bloke it's a no no,we need backs,we have some very promising young forwards at our club,the club need to make some hard decisions on a coach,otherwise no one will want to come here,there was a board meeting Thursday night,but I've heard nothing

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
22-0 HT. Holbrook sage for now I’d say...

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather O’Meley than Wallace. At his present age even.

Wallace in the last 10min shows why he’s on the nose

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the Titans towel up the broncos just then Closely (whoever thought you'd hear that phrase? 2020 keeps delivering) and I watched Wallace closely, and that was close to a MOTM performance.

Throw 550 at him over three years and see what he says.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Knowing us we will end up with Jared the Walrus..walrus.jpg

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I read an article yesterday that Jarrod and Holbrook are on the nose and until today, has not been selected.

mid I recall correctly, Jarrod is a current origin prop and a hard nosed enforcer.

almost a perfect signing ? If he's in reserve grade he won't command huge dollars, but he's a grub what we need I think.
I have not heard his name mentioned in any recruitment. Not from here, my insider or even My oracle in Taree.
thoughts ?

Attachments

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

thoughts ?
Another moronic post.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If we can get gun and manage to offload tolman, our pack could look like this;
8 wallace
9. JMK
10. Napa
11.Thompson
12. Jackson