Erin Molan

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd probably feel uncomfortable too. I would always be very cautious before ribing someone publically or someone I wasn't sure would or wouldn't be ok with it.

Surely we can make fun of names though at times though (without the degrading accents or caveman sounds of course)?

For example:

Q: What do you call a Samoan sitting on the floor?
A: Fa'lofa'sofa?

A kiwi mate told me that once. Seems pretty inoculate on its own.

My own IRL surname is one that is often mocked, not racially, but possible worse, and kids were ruthless at school (like realy ruthless), but I never saw it as anything other than making fun (although it probably upset me a lot at he time).
I don't get it.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
She has form though. Remember her fat shaming David Taylor on the footy show?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
She has form though. Remember her fat shaming David Taylor on the footy show?
Nope. What did she say? He wasn't fat, just a man mountain. George Rose was fat.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
She did the wrong thing but people like AFB are idiots calling her out in such a way... Just disrespects his own image going about it that way. Taupau showed abit of class in his response

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Her co-workers are the ones who should be calling her out not just the victims who are the players of islander origin. She's a shit bag and her father the racist dog is no better. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Her co-workers are the ones who should be calling her out not just the victims who are the players of islander origin. She's a shit bag and her father the racist dog is no better. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.
Missed it, what did her dad do that was racist?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If the whole black lives bandwagon wasn’t in full swing no one would care, at the moment everyone’s looking to be offended

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How hard is it for her to apologise though? Seriously..

You'd apologise if you bumped into someone at a supermarket but she can't apologise for offending half the players in the league?

I hope the next Polynesian player she interviews or has on the show doesn't hold back.

Malla

Reaction score
How hard is it for her to apologise though? Seriously..

You'd apologise if you bumped into someone at a supermarket but she can't apologise for offending half the players in the league?

I hope the next Polynesian player she interviews or has on the show doesn't hold back.
I think she and her representation feel that if she apologizes the is accepting guilt, and that will tarnish her brand. Looks like she is sticking with the whole inside joke theory.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think she and her representation feel that if she apologizes the is accepting guilt, and that will tarnish her brand. Looks like she is sticking with the whole inside joke theory.
Yeah but that's the worst excuse ever. That just makes it worse. It's not admitting guilt if you say "I'm sorry if those comments offended people.. That was never my intention".. etc etc

Even if she doesn't mean it, just say it to save your career and make it all go away. She's just making things worse by being stubborn.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
go to 1min 43 sec on here lol

Last edited: