Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SOS
Management management management....Anyone there ???
Can anyone hear us....The ship is sinking !!!
We have had enough MADNESS !!!
Can sanity prevail ???

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay doesn't have the balls to make changes.... He's too nice, that's his problem.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Is pay telling his players not to move up in defence. He couldn't be that stupid to instruct a slow moving line, Block plays, useless bombs, no kick chase, no attack from halves. If that is pay than he goes.. I think could be stupid players equally responsible as pay..He does pick these simpletons.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
#sackpay
#sackpay
#sackpay

And no. It will not apologise, he’s had long enough, no more fucking excuses..!!!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could honestly have some understanding for Pay if this was his first season and needed time to establish his own methods. It’s now his 3rd season and they look like a wooden spoon team. He needs to go as he’s had plenty of time to at least establish a brand of footy on this team

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay is the worst coach the club has had in over half a century. He is absolute rubbish.

I have backed the board given previous salary cap issues but if they don't pull the trigger on pay then they need to go as well. They are responsible for standing by the worst coach in 50 years

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The old saying, you win it’s because of the players, you lose because of the coach. We have some dopey sooky fans

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Worst start to a season since the 90s. That says it all..!!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The old saying, you win it’s because of the players, you lose because of the coach. We have some dopey sooky fans
End of the day, it is the coach's job to get the the team up for the game. Tonight is unnaceptable. No real fan can watch that rubbish we dished up tonight and be happy. I have three holes in my man cave and a broken remote! I am fuming

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
End of the day, it is the coach's job to get the the team up for the game. Tonight is unnaceptable. No real fan can watch that rubbish we dished up tonight and be happy. I have three holes in my man cave and a broken remote! I am fuming
Nate, I’ve known you a long time and I know you’re not like some of these whingeing pussies. I’m fuming too and we need to change a lot. It’s coming but honestly man changes are finally possible and coming

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nate, I’ve known you a long time and I know you’re not like some of these whingeing pussies. I’m fuming too and we need to change a lot. It’s coming but honestly man changes are finally possible and coming
What changes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.