Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s hope Averillo plays a bigger role then a injury replacement in the backline or coming on after the game is gone if the halves shit the bed. The role Papsmear played off the bench at Storm when he came into first grade would be suit Averillo perfectly.
I’m really looking forward to watching this young bulldog strut himself on the big stage.
What’s his best position( on the footy field)

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m really looking forward to watching this young bulldog strut himself on the big stage.
What’s his best position( on the footy field)
Definitely looks at his best in the halves but can play anywhere in the backline.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should be

6. Averillo
7. Wakeham

Now is the time to play these 2 pups week in week out, no crowds = no external pressure. Perfect timing for blooding your future players

Fuck the rest off.
i totally agree on the no crowd pressure aspect, perfect time to blood one of the pair for the year and persist

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So whats going on with Tolman? Straight dropped?
Dropped. It's almost a certainty someone at the club would of said something if Tolman was injured. He did an interview on the ~20th saying he was ready to play.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dropped. It's almost a certainty someone at the club would of said something if Tolman was injured. He did an interview on the ~20th saying he was ready to play.
good
Lewis next for fucks sake
sue must be murdering it at training

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay was on Fox yesterday he said he had a injury and was responding well. He got through all the sessions up till yesterday and only had to train today and captains run to play.

It’s around the 12th min of this video
https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl-tonight/full-show/nrl-tonight-280520!774949

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only way I see us beating manly is kicking away from turbo and completing at 90%. We don’t have much in attack but we need to control possession to have any chance. Hopefully they are a bit rusty

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if Avo doesn't get a run at all the way SuperCoach mismanages bench rotation.

Or he might give him the last 5 mins when we are losing 13+.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis is just to dam slow,great tackler good kicker but hasn't got spark ,wakeham has energy spirit,Marshall king in the 9 I like,foran at 6 good but energy level will be found wanting late,mobile forwards yes, Jackson I just don't know,a real tryer but ?rfm will shine ,pity Corey on right side isn't there dam

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is just to dam slow,great tackler good kicker but hasn't got spark ,wakeham has energy spirit,Marshall king in the 9 I like,foran at 6 good but energy level will be found wanting late,mobile forwards yes, Jackson I just don't know,a real tryer but ?rfm will shine ,pity Corey on right side isn't there dam
CHN didn’t play on the right edge, Jackson does

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
watching the speed of the footy thus far........CHN would have revelled in these new interpretations ....speed tailor made for edge forwards with good feet and offload...........in other news Taumalolo ran for over 500m and didn't play big minutes and the Moz twins looked like they turned back the fkn clock playing for those cock suckers.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
fk I hope we can jag a miracle win ....been getting messages all week from silver tail fans....cocky bastards