Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Or extra cash at Api. I’m no JMK fan but I’d honestly rather have him then McCullough.
Yep it's sad man, getting Bateman will alleviate some pain, but fuck me it's just luck if we end up with him.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully someone comes in and trumps us like Penrith did with Api

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm trying to read between the lines to justify a signing of this calibre like Wayne Bennett coaching 2021 but surely even skeletor ain't that crazy!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are deadset the laughing stock of every social media platform atm and for good reason as I was giving it to knights supporters only up until yesterday regarding this signing FMD

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sponsors are going to line up with signings like this ... LOLLLL

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lyns not signing players she’s signing potential BF’s that’s why she’s only looking at the older players

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I was too... unbelievable.
We are deadset the laughing stock of every social media platform atm and for good reason as I was giving it to knights supporters only up until yesterday regarding this signing FMD

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Look at the little dick sucking brigade bahaha

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't we just chase someone like Api Koursiou who's a gf winner and a gun hooker who is in there prime. Oohh that's right we did and the board fucked the negotiations up.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who needs good footballers when you have good humans? The club should make an offer to the Dalai Lama to play on the wing..

I'd love to hear Horse, Natboy, Speedy and Twin Turbo's opinions on potentially signing McCullough and why he wasn't just signed from this year til the end of next year instead of two years from next year? Or why he would be signed at all?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Or a little box of tissues?
Haha if your happy to have a old washed up hooker on a 4 year deal then go ahead and circle jerk with all your mates that do... Perhaps you'll need those tissues

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought we were working with the youth? The club is run by muppets

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The internal governance driven by self interest at this club is broken and has been for years. Absolute shambles.... And this signing is Just continuing that trend. FUCK THIS BOARD!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson, Bateman, McCullough and we’ve barely dipped our toes into the war chest. Good stuff.

Supposing Foran likely won’t be on the books next year, I think McCullough will bring some much needed experience to our spine.

2 year deal max, no dramas with this signing.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thompson, Bateman, McCullough and we’ve barely dipped our toes into the war chest. Good stuff.

Supposing Foran likely won’t be on the books next year, I think McCullough will bring some much needed experience to our spine.

2 year deal max, no dramas with this signing.
Being reported as a 4 year deal... If that's true heads gotta roll... If it must happen 1 year deal with club option for a second is the only option that should be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.