Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this stupid fucking idiot loses her kid from this and fuck me her stupid friends police should be able to shoot on site what a waste or recources for a bunch of fucking morons anyone with fb who feels the urge to hammer this group go nuts
https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...s/news-story/b628c2ba966d54a4170cc5288bddc088
should have her child taken away . Can tell it was staged and if she didn’t make a fuss child wouldn’t have been upset . Everyone knows once the copper puts you under arrest they ain’t going to let you go . She is lucky they went easy on her as she was a women and there was a child .

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope this stupid fucking idiot loses her kid from this and fuck me her stupid friends police should be able to shoot on site what a waste or recources for a bunch of fucking morons anyone with fb who feels the urge to hammer this group go nuts
https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...s/news-story/b628c2ba966d54a4170cc5288bddc088
Mum of the year right there. Dont know why she wasn't charged with resisting arrest aswell. Using her kid as a shield absolutely deplorable, should have thrown every charge possible at her.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was coming. It’s not a good look, but there are now hundreds of thousands of people struggling with the new norm. Bet none of these people were protesting though, there balancing the books trying to work out a way through this

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone dies from covid-19 now. No other causes are recognised. They committed suicide, it was covid-19, they were murdered, it was covid-19, it was an accident, it was covid-19. Covid-19 out here taking the credit for everything. Well, that's how the Daily Mail report things lol.
Yeah, I've heard that myth. It was started by some conservative protesters.

Well, partial myth. If they die from a covid-19 related disease then and they test positive then it's declared a Covid-19 death. But if someone had pneumonia, and they contracted covid-19 the next day, then died the day after, it would likely still be classed as a Covid-19 death.

But there's the other side of it. If someone contracts covid-19 and dies then it's usually classed as a Covid-19 death temporarily until an autopsy confirms. If the autopsy comes back with another unrelated cause of death, then it's removed from the official death toll. But it can take 2 weeks for autopsy results to come back so there will always be some figures that aren't accurate.

But then there's the other, other side of it. If a person contracts covid-19, dies at home without going to hospital, then by the time they carry out the autopsy they may not find the virus so that death gets classed as a non-covid-19 death.

Then there's the other, other, other side of it. In China if anyone contracted covid-19 but showed no symptoms then they weren't classified as covid-19. If they died from Covid-19 it still wasn't classed ad covid-19 because they were never officially recorded as a Covid-19 case.

In the end with lag time between contraction and death, and lag time between confirmation, we're not going to know the actual numbers until this is all over.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard that myth. It was started by some conservative protesters.

Well, partial myth. If they die from a covid-19 related disease then and they test positive then it's declared a Covid-19 death. But if someone had pneumonia, and they contracted covid-19 the next day, then died the day after, it would likely still be classed as a Covid-19 death.

But there's the other side of it. If someone contracts covid-19 and dies then it's usually classed as a Covid-19 death temporarily until an autopsy confirms. If the autopsy comes back with another unrelated cause of death, then it's removed from the official death toll. But it can take 2 weeks for autopsy results to come back so there will always be some figures that aren't accurate.

But then there's the other, other side of it. If a person contracts covid-19, dies at home without going to hospital, then by the time they carry out the autopsy they may not find the virus so that death gets classed as a non-covid-19 death.

Then there's the other, other, other side of it. In China if anyone contracted covid-19 but showed no symptoms then they weren't classified as covid-19. If they died from Covid-19 it still wasn't classed ad covid-19 because they were never officially recorded as a Covid-19 case.

In the end with lag time between contraction and death, and lag time between confirmation, we're not going to know the actual numbers until this is all over.
TBH, speaking with some friends in the UK, I think its being drastically under-reported at least there. A friend who works in a hospital admitted he knows people who is sire had it from their symptoms, but there just weren't enough testing kits going around.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1000% agree.

They should just cancel the English Premier League season and start off fresh. They won't get up and running until about September anyways. Its the most logical choice to cancel the season.
Listen here you little shit

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have a theory on Russia. Huge numbers coming in every day. Yet a better death rate than Australia. Compared to other developed nations with a large influx of cases, seem to be handling things well...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another 2 cases today for NZ..

Tomorrow about 1pm, our PM will announce weather or not we are moving to alert level 2..

- no more bubble (per say)
- up to 500 (gatherings) outside
- up to 100 (gatherings) inside
- social distancing (1 meter)
-able to travel around (Nz)

So more Normality, but still a lot of strict rules in place obviously. So the countdown to no more lockdown has began, let’s see what happens...!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a theory on Russia. Huge numbers coming in every day. Yet a better death rate than Australia. Compared to other developed nations with a large influx of cases, seem to be handling things well...
They probably shoot any one with a sniffle, a lot of countries are hiding there death tolls for various reasons they were late into the game so might be some lag but would expect in the next 6 weeks some big dearh toll from them

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They probably shoot any one with a sniffle, a lot of countries are hiding there death tolls for various reasons they were late into the game so might be some lag but would expect in the next 6 weeks some big dearh toll from them
Yeah same, there running 11000 cases a day. Big numbers considering there in lockdown.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
‘don’t forget lag time for, getting and dying , I would expect number of deaths there would increase in coming weeks

also you have to take into account , the countries doing bad and this is not limited to Russia it’s in their interest to fudge figures and not report the true numbers. Only the kiwis and Aussie figures I believe.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah it’s Russia
I very very much doubt figures being reported are correct

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it’s Russia
I very very much doubt figures being reported are correct
The uk has same amount of cases yet 30000 more deaths!!! Very strange. Oh well Putin must be doing a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.