Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know a guy that used methylated spirits as a aftershave for many years. He never caught corona virus or any virus. His skin a baby soft too.
Did you gently stroke it to tell? His chin that is..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You reckon he’s finished. Fuck females are crazier than males. That’s not good...
Her official title is "Vice Director of Propaganda and Agitation"

Says it all really.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The media attacking Trump is getting tiresome.

Why don't they give us some real info.

Option 1: We're in for a 2 year lock down IF we are waiting for a vaccine.

Option 2: herd immunity - lift restrictions that will ensure the hospitals do not get overwhelmed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Option 2: herd immunity - lift restrictions that will ensure the hospitals do not get overwhelmed.
Option 2 won't work as it didn't work for Italy, Spain and NY. They all went into lockdown late and even though they were in lockdown, their hospital system were overwhelmed. BTW, New York has more hospital beds than all of Australia.

Option 1 also won't work as it's not viable to stay in lockdown for 12-24 months while waiting for a vaccine.

Only viable option right now is to slow down the spread by carrying out a temporary lockdown then removing some restrictions (not travel) while contact tracing any new cases and watching the situation closely. If cases start to rise again then it's lockdown again.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

States are starting to relax restrictions,
Nsw will do so in just over 2 weeks if all is going well .a month after that more restrictions lifted , within 3 months ,nz aus boarders open followed by Fiji Tonga, Samoa, png if working well. Possible a few Asian countries and European countries by early next year .aids is 40 years old and no cure so the normal we knew is history for a while if not ever

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Or his silky hands..which have been kept smooth through his boundless supply of toilet paper..
He doesn't have TP.

He pretends he does, he thinks he is superior t everyone, he is a peasant .

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The good news with the new data we will see an end to the farce down.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst this isnt over yet, what are some of your learnings thus far..

1. Always have 2-3 weeks inventory of essentials in your cupboard, I'll always have 50 toilet rolls as a minimum when things back to normal.
2. Continue wearing masks to the shop after this is done, I do to wanna mix with shit head people.
3. No more handshakes.
4. Do stuff today as things out of your control might prevent you from doing them tomorrow , ie lucky I had all my parties in Las Vegas. Be a while before I'm back.
5. Don't live in a small house / unit in close proximity to others, living on top of one another. Always live in a big house on a big block of land with at least 3 bathrooms
6. The NRL are like the jahova witness. They won't F-off. We are in a pandemic and Peter valandes always talks about a return of rugba lig, just shut up at home like everyone else .. NRL should come back properly in 2021, not half arsed
7. When this is done really jack up the rent on renters, make em pay for trying to take a financial advantage from a crisis, (landlords foot the bill for extra cigarettes).. despicable behaviour.

Last edited:

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

1. Always have 2-3 weeks inventory of essentials in your cupboard, I'll always have 50 toilet rolls as a minimum when things back to normal.
2. Continue wearing masks to the shop after this is done, I do to wanna mix with shit head people.
3. No more handshakes.
4. Do stuff today as things out of your control might prevent you from doing them tomorrow , ie lucky I had all my parties in Las Vegas. Be a while before I'm back.
5. Don't live in a small house / unit in close proximity to others, living on top of one another. Always live in a big house on a big block of land with at least 3 bathrooms
6. The NRL are like the jahova witness. They won't F-off. We are in a pandemic and Peter valandes always talks about a return of rugba lig, just shut up at home like everyone else .. NRL should come back properly in 2021, not half arsed
7. When this is done really jack up the rent on renters, make em pay for trying to take a financial advantage from a crisis, (landlords foot the bill for extra cigarettes).. despicable behaviour.
in reality 6 is the media’s fault ... even from a few weeks back was cringeworthy that they are bugging sco mo during questions on virus , like fark me that was more important than other shit and getting more info on restrictions etc

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

3. No more handshakes.
Not sure if your post was sarcasm, but points 1-3 I thoroughly disagree with

1. Why? This crisis has demonstrated supermarket supplies are never in doubt unless fuckwits hoard unnecessarily? Even then it took more than a few days for things like toilet paper to run out.
2. Masks do not stop you from getting the virus. It just helps stop you from spreading it (if you have it).
3. I will be shaking anyone elses hand who is willing to do so. It's a human greeting that dates back to the 5th century. It won't be going away anytime soon.

Malla

Reaction score

3. No more handshakes.
1. You must shit a lot.
2. Shop online then?
3. Ok
4. Sweet.
5. Some people can't help that based on their financial position.
6. Stop watching the NRL then.
7. I agree with this one tho lol.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the blue mountains, Lithgow and Wentworth falls declared a Coronis virus hotspot, should we build a wall at the border of Sydney and blue mountains ? Keep the leppers out?

We need to contain the virus and I think we should block off great western Highway and other routes into Sydney from the blue mountains. They have their own Bunnings (small one) so what do they need to come into Sydney for?

Do we nuke greenacre whilst we are at it? Get rid of all the rebirthed cars and bodgy car repairs

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
With the blue mountains, Lithgow and Wentworth falls declared a Coronis virus hotspot, should we build a wall at the border of Sydney and blue mountains ? Keep the leppers out?

We need to contain the virus and I think we should block off great western Highway and other routes into Sydney from the blue mountains. They have their own Bunnings (small one) so what do they need to come into Sydney for?

Do we nuke greenacre whilst we are at it? Get rid of all the rebirthed cars and bodgy car repairs
Apologies for taking your other post seriously.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had my Corona test today. Oddly enough, having a 10cm long cotton bud crammed into your all the way down your nasal passage isn't as fun as it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.