Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So a one world cashless society appears to be upon us?
Most big businesses not taking cash anymore.

Its ok to tap a plastic card thats covered in germs to pay for products though.

Why am I still working if cash is going to be useless?
Cash was always worthless. It's just a piece of paper (or in our case, plastic) that represents a market value. It depreciates just like digital money.

It's all just symbolisms of trade. Something with no value except the value we force on it. If society crumbles then people will stop trading plastic and paper and will start trading actual useful items. Like toilet paper.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brazil's numbers are growing, I think in about 7 days their nightmare will truly begin and the effect it has on poorer countries

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Cash was always worthless. It's just a piece of paper (or in our case, plastic) that represents a market value. It depreciates just like digital money.

It's all just symbolisms of trade. Something with no value except the value we force on it. If society crumbles then people will stop trading plastic and paper and will start trading actual useful items. Like toilet paper.
Wogs love cash.

Trust me if cash disappears?
Croatians and Lebanese cannot be friends anymore!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Brazil's numbers are growing, I think in about 7 days their nightmare will truly begin and the effect it has on poorer countries
My girlfriend trapped here.
She want to go home and be with her family but no flights amigo!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So a one world cashless society appears to be upon us?
Most big businesses not taking cash anymore.

Its ok to tap a plastic card thats covered in germs to pay for products though.

Why am I still working if cash is going to be useless?
It’s contactless payment. You don’t have to make contact, try it...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wogs love cash.

That's true. My point is merely that it all comes back. Take $100 out of the bank then use it to buy petrol. On day you're paying the full $100 to fill your tank, the next day you're paying $90.

The major difference being that money in the bank increases. Cash doesn't.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You didn't point it out so maybe you aren't aware, but did you know how the lead star got killed in the first part of the film plus a bunch of other Asian kid actors?
It prompted Spielberg to direct his part to be a feel good idea and not scary.

it was pretty bad, a lot of people are adamant it was criminal and close to murder.
Yes Vic Morrow and two kids..it involved a helicopter and pyrotechnics..they were running in a lake with a helicopter above them when it lost control with all the explosions taking off..the blades cut their heads off.. They went against all working practices..ie kids working late..safety.. The director of the segment Time Out was John Landis..who did stuff like Blues Brothers, Gremlins, Coming to America, should have been gaoled..All involved got off..typical Hollywood swept it under the carpet..
Here’s the video of the incident..I’d seen it a while back.. Warning you can make out when his head comes off..but it’s not gruesome..after all its freely available to all ages on YouTube..

Last edited:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d hate to be a drug dealer. I have to start paying GST.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know I know some mistakes were made in Australia with the coronavirus..Some even unforgivable… But there’s no place I’d rather live while this is happening than in Australia.. I’ll tell you why as a person in wheelchair ..one of the vulnerable ..I’ve been able to access Woolworths and Coles priority delivery..because I’m a disabled pensioner..and now today we will be receiving an NDIS number that allows priority delivery for people who are disabled..impaired..from a whole heap of shops.. Add that to all the volunteers for meals on wheels, Homecare workers.. it’s the most remarkable..and greatest.. thing about Australia..the majority of us still care..still look after the most vulnerable..the most needy.. I hope we never lose that..because this has always been a mainstay of Australian..to help a mate in trouble.. That’s how you measure the quality of a society..by how well it looks after it’s most vulnerable..

On a side note the Kennel represents this too..it’s a microcosm of what is best about this country..we may not always agree about things..but we still care about each other..

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wogs love cash.

If cash disappears it's another leveller

How will women in nightclubs know who to target. They always look for someone with a thick wallet full of cash splashing about at the bar. If noone has cash, the renters could be in with a shot... Until they order cask wine

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If cash disappears it's another leveller

How will women in nightclubs know who to target. They always look for someone with a thick wallet full of cash splashing about at the bar. If noone has cash, the renters could be in with a shot... Until they order cask wine
They’ll just look for the other bulge in their pants..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You watch how many dumb fuck that will relax the restrictions in easter and we will get a spike. A fuck wit at work said I'm still going down the memorial on Anzac day I don't care what they say .
I said that's half the problem fuckwits like you that change the rules to suite yourself and using being "AUSTRALIAN " as a fucking excuse while it looks like we have a decent amount of control on thing now is not the time to relax ,it's time to push a bit harder and do that bit extra to stay away

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You watch how many dumb fuck that will relax the restrictions in easter and we will get a spike. A fuck wit at work said I'm still going down the memorial on Anzac day I don't care what they say .
I said that's half the problem fuckwits like you that change the rules to suite yourself and using being "AUSTRALIAN " as a fucking excuse while it looks like we have a decent amount of control on thing now is not the time to relax ,it's time to push a bit harder and do that bit extra to stay away
Absolutely Southy absolutely..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, the Institute of Public Affairs (the political think tank that advises the Liberals) has released a video demanding that the government stop lockdowns immediately.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't believe I missed the ENTIRE religion discussion. Why didn't you keep me in the loop Assassin ;)

I think you've got a really cool approach to this and i've gotta say all the power in the world to you for going about things this way. Your faith or beliefs are yours. If that's what's good for you then great! I mean. Shit man. It's got you through what you've gone through, all the power to you man. And I really mean that!
Thanks bro, appreciate it!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Am I the only one who likes this world more? besides people dying, of course
Fkn oath!

No smelly fucks coming close to you, less traffic and less cops. If this is the NWO, I like it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.