Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They never had it to begin with.

Why aren't the politicians taking pay cuts.
Because that's the whole reason the scumbags become liars AKA politicians, for the money and contacts/benefits.

You really think ANY politician cares about people?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because that's the whole reason the scumbags become liars AKA politicians, for the money and contacts/benefits.

You really think ANY politician cares about people?
I don't really like any politicians but at least they are trying to stop slow cure this ,these ***** flocking beaches and ignoring rules are just fucked

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Plus @south of heaven i don’t think I could practice social distancing either.. You know Southy..lately..well for some time now..I feel like women..and men I guess...are just pushing me around and talkIng behind my back.. :grimacing:
6EEB2B89-2EB5-48C2-BED1-4C3399BAC937.jpeg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't really like any politicians but at least they are trying to stop slow cure this ,these c*** flocking beaches and ignoring rules are just fucked
The dumb arse sheep deserve their "leaders".

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bahahaha.. as long as I’m not one of these Rollers..
View attachment 14255
I sort of pictured you along those lines......the bloke second to the right Les McKeown looks like he has packed into a few too many scrums....
Some catchy songs but not really my cup of tea.....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And...no doubt those from this group that get the virus will be the first to complain that not enough is being done...Arrogant shits all of them...
Those Asian coughers/lickers should of been unleashed in that flock of dumb sheep.

Would be funny to watch.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trump said it will all go away when the weather warms up Nat so don't worry you are coming into your summer :grinning:

Hows the numbers going over there btw?
Do we really have cause to believe someone who has stated that their country will be back in order and running by Easter?I have been told that someone who became infected over there was diagnosed with a cold instead they had the corona virus. His case was not included in the tally for number of people infected....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That will happen a lot (before election campaigning starts)...under reporting of fatalities.

Do we really have cause to believe someone who has stated that their country will be back in order and running by Easter?I have been told that someone who became infected over there was diagnosed with a cold instead they had the corona virus. His case was not included in the tally for number of people infected....

Status
Not open for further replies.