Votes: 13 81.3%
  • It

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
My car is a man, because everyone in newcastle is a big tough motherfucker.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I certainly don’t assume my cars gender as it’s ignorant and some days it’s a little prick and other days runs like a dream

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My 4 cars are all shes, the daily is a nice Mazda 2.3 litre turbo mod 6 speed manual,

the other 3 are SEXY bitches , but all of them have something in common right now, (lockdown) I can only sit an perv at the sexy curves, lines , Just stunning :hearteyes: Once this is over the weekends will Once again.. be glorious.!!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
why do you need 4 cars Scoob? the Mystery Machine not good enough anymore?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
why do you need 4 cars Scoob? the Mystery Machine not good enough anymore?
Well I bought an evo 10 an didn’t like it, so I wanted a garage weekend car, so sold it an found a really nice evo 9, I already had an s15 spec r , another garage car, and then I always wanted a fd rx7 batty because they are the sexiest jap sports cars built in the 90s, but pains in the ass to maintain, and that was the beauty of it,having a car that can fuck out at anytime, while snapping necks as you drive by (envy) all jap turbos (even my daily) the thing is I have a huge love for cars and the cars I have are quickly going up in value.

I bought the batty just before lockdown, All my cars are immaculate and icons and will
Be worth a shitload in the future..!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's only homophobic if you're saying it about others. Me saying that I'm not gay is not homophobic. Unless I'm actually gay, in which case I would be homophobic against myself?
Self hating homophobe? Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe she just really likes cigarettes
*** doesn't mean gay anymore, don't you watch South Park? Lol

Just like poof doesn't mean gay anymore, its more to describe the femininity of a bloke.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it mean that my cars usually look like beasts but I call them by her? Like is that confusing her with gender problems?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is it mean that my cars usually look like beasts but I call them by her? Like is that confusing her with gender problems?
I hear ya, I have two loud mean looking bitches at home, only one of them is my car lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Def female, I like to drive her hard

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well I bought an evo 10 an didn’t like it, so I wanted a garage weekend car, so sold it an found a really nice evo 9, I already had an s15 spec r , another garage car, and then I always wanted a fd rx7 batty because they are the sexiest jap sports cars built in the 90s, but pains in the ass to maintain, and that was the beauty of it,having a car that can fuck out at anytime, while snapping necks as you drive by (envy) all jap turbos (even my daily) the thing is I have a huge love for cars and the cars I have are quickly going up in value.

I bought the batty just before lockdown, All my cars are immaculate and icons and will
Be worth a shitload in the future..!!
Brother you can't tease us like that... we NEED pics of your beasts :D

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brother you can't tease us like that... we NEED pics of your beasts :D
Ages back I put pics of all my cars on another thread lol. Go find them :tonguewink:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't see them bro lol... post them here :D
Oh sorry bro, 2nd page, horsepower thread in the lounge.. you will find 2 of my babies.. and you commented how nice they were, and about how the best you can do is hot wheels haha.. so yea you’ve seen them brother.!!! :tonguewink:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It just means that your car is a butch Lesbian.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Not ashamed to say, the Toyota Tiara was my first car. View attachment 11951
3 on the tree.
Cable clutch
Barrel speedo (turned red if you went over 50 miles an hour and exhaust filled the cabin)
Bench seats
Cheese cutter tires
Big boot though
Cracked up at the exhaust filling the cabin bit!
Years ago had a plastic shopping bag melted onto my exhaust, bloody hell used to feel crook as shit after driving but never knew what caused it until a mechanic found the offending piece of crap!