Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a thought.. What gender would a Trans-am be? :D

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Words cannot describe how much I love this BEAST. The 1970 Toyota Celica. I remember I saw one of these earlier this year parked in a car park at a shopping centre. She had a NSW Historic Vehicle rego on her. The bloke who owned her didn't want to tamper with her by adding an alarm to her... so he had the old club lock on the steering wheel :D

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN and @Wahesh
Lol..I thought Non Binary-Am with left hand and right hand drive standard.. So you had the option to go either way!!! :grimacing:

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey boys..

I’m doing a nice build on my batty at the moment.

13b single turbo conversion (May port it while housings are out) bridge not street (brap brap ) link g4, will aim for around 400hp or there abouts on the first tune, will be tuned for 98, also will be doing premix as omp has been removed, looking forward to this, :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Hey boys..

I’m doing a nice build on my batty at the moment.

13b single turbo conversion (May port it while housings are out) bridge not street (brap brap ) link g4, will aim for around 400hp or there abouts on the first tune, will be tuned for 98, also will be doing premix as omp has been removed, looking forward to this, :grinning:
Pics please dude :blush:

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hehe - three cars in our family
Daughter lives with us has female Santa Fe called Lola
Grand daughter has Mazda 6 called Lettie (Fast and Furious reference)
Mine is Lexus RX350 called The Limo - bloody magnificent vehicle that is gender neutral I guess. One tick off the bucket list and I stole it for a song from a guy who was DESPERATE to get rid of it for family (wife said it was too big for her and new baby so bought a Camry of all things) plus financial reasons

Wahesh

Reaction score
There is so much wrong with the bottom photo, it defies belief.