Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 14094
Travel restrictions my ass I can race any track in the world, fly to any country any airport in the world without leaving my cave,halfway sorting it out
Geez bit nerdy isn't it? You must be raking in the girls with that setup.

Show me your home gym? Muscle car?

When all this is over how bout we go to Las Vegas and you will forget about the video games. Gotta get out comrad..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If it's proven that hot air slows and kills the virus then Aussies need to head up north immediately, or go to the pacific islands like Fiji. Just tell the locals that islanders are immune and if they buy that I doubt they will SaY no to all the tourist money coming in

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it's proven that hot air slows and kills the virus then Aussies need to head up north immediately, or go to the pacific islands like Fiji. Just tell the locals that islanders are immune and if they buy that I doubt they will SaY no to all the tourist money coming in
Nah, that's not proven at all. The virus can survive up to 65 degrees C. That's hotter than it has ever been in an earth climate.

It's humidity that has some effect. The virus can stay in the air up to 3 hours if it links with dust particles in the air. High humidity prevents that from happening.

A

Alexander the Great

I don't think that's legit. Heat doesn't kill the virus. Well I have not read anything regarding that.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Geez bit nerdy isn't it? You must be raking in the girls with that setup.

Show me your home gym? Muscle car?

When all this is over how bout we go to Las Vegas and you will forget about the video games. Gotta get out comrad..
Mrs and 5 kids mate why vegas see a bunch of poker machines? Fuck that when this is over I'll be in Russia driving tanks and exploring ,beats the fuck out of bulk buying toilet paper

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just hope it isn't Foran.
Guys so fragile he won't survive through the night when he notices the cough.
If Foran contracts Coronavirus we'll probably offer him a complimentary 10 year contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.