News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
apparently both girls played in the schools womens rugby league teams, and had a fierce rivalry cause they both wanted to be hookers

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get this feeling that people want to throw Jayden under the bus because they don't like him or don't like him as a player, but Corey is ok? I've been informed that Corey has a wife and kids.. is this true? does that make his situation worse?
I want Okonbur gone because of the involvement with the school. He knew she was a student at one of the schools he visited in a official capacity with the club before taking her back to the hotel. Corey didn’t do that. That’s the biggest difference for me. If the roles were reversed I would want Corey gone.

The moral argument about him having a family is irrelevant you can’t get in trouble from your employer for cheating.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moral wise, club wise or nrlol wise?

Nrlol wise it's ok, they love criminals and women bashers.

Moral wise he is a fuckwit if he is married, especially with children.

Club wise we need to give him some punishment as he did break the rules of bringing women back to the rooms.

Given that nobody would be calling for a sack if the girls were say 30 odd, moral wise... Sorta feel that regardless of the scenario, Jayden is going to be the scapegoat because nobody wants to lose Corey. If CHN has a wife and kids, I would argue his situation is far worse from a moral stand point

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the video doing the rounds does show 2 people doing it in a toilet cubicle, girls face clearly visible at end of the clip, the man in the clip does not show his full face, so one can only assume the identity.

what is concerning is that it was recorded by a person or persons who one would presume knew the identities of the people involved, the girl looks straight at the phone recording them when it was over

very disturbing no matter how you look at it, a grown man with schoolgirl, is just not right

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Given that nobody would be calling for a sack if the girls were say 30 odd, moral wise... Sorta feel that regardless of the scenarios, Jayden is going to be the scapegoat because nobody wants to lose Corey. If CHN has a wife and kids, I would argue his situation is far worse from a moral stand point
Yeah I get what you are saying bro. But you know morals and business doesn't mix and media wise the school girl sells more than a bloke cheating.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want Okonbur gone because of the involvement with the school. He knew she was a student at one of the schools he visited in a official capacity with the club before taking her back to the hotel. Corey didn’t do that. That’s the biggest difference for me. If the roles were reversed I would want Corey gone.

The moral argument about him having a family is irrelevant you can’t get in trouble from your employer for cheating.

reports are saying both girls were from the school?

You can't get in trouble for having legal sex either, but here we are.... this is clearly about morals and the question is, are people comfortable supporting somebody who cheats on their wife/ mother of their children

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
the video doing the rounds does show 2 people doing it in a toilet cubicle, girls face clearly visible at end of the clip, the man in the clip does not show his full face, so one can only assume the identity.

what is concerning is that it was recorded by a person or persons who one would presume knew the identities of the people involved, the girl looks straight at the phone recording them when it was over

very disturbing no matter how you look at it, a grown man with schoolgirl, is just not right
Seen that video. Fake video from what i saw.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You can't get in trouble for having legal sex either, but here we are.... this is clearly about morals and the question is, are people comfortable supporting somebody who cheats on their wife/ mother of their children
In my eyes, both fucking a school girl (legal age or not) and cheating on your wife are as bad as eachother.

But that's just my opinion, probably won't be popular but still mine.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Going off the reports Okonbur was chatting to the girl knowing that she was at the school he had visited and then arranged the meeting. CHN met the other at a shop and he wasn’t involved in the school visit.

I guess that’s up to the individual to decide if they support him anymore because from a club and NRL standpoint cheating is a personal issue.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
turn on the TV or spend 10 minutes on any social media platform and tell me otherwise
If the majority of the people of the world were as you say, then we would have total anarchy and social and economic calapse.
Of course the media only promote bad news, thats what sells. Keep the public in fear so that you can control them. Its a method as old as the ages. So they're not exactly going to change their time now and only show good news stories!
This story will fill the pages and news slots for weeks, but all the good work that oir club dies in the community will never reach the light of day.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
In my eyes, both fucking a school girl (legal age or not) and cheating on your wife are as bad as eachother.

I agree, a lot of people seem to be using the "family club" argument is all in regards to jayden being sacked. I'd just like to see what they would be saying if Corey was a lesser player, or a player they weren't real keen on

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

When is it considered statutory rape, how old do you need to be for that to happen when your with a 16 year old?

Isn't it like 21?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Going off the reports Okonbur was chatting to the girl knowing that she was at the school he had visited and then arranged the meeting. CHN met the other at a shop and he wasn’t involved in the school visit.

I guess that’s up to the individual to decide if they support him anymore because from a club and NRL standpoint cheating is a personal issue.
To much bullshit, did he meet her at a shop or was it tinder?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree, a lot of people seem to be using the "family club" argument is all in regards to jayden being sacked. I'd just like to see what they would be saying if Corey was a lesser player, or a player they weren't real keen on
Simple way to find out is if they were roosters players, would we all call for both to be sacked?

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Blame security for letting the girl in - if in fact she is under 18.

Anyway, CHN is darker then that guy in the video... i dont think its him...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Simple way to find out is if they were roosters players, would we all call for both to be sacked?
if it were Rooster players it never would have gotten blown out of proportion to begin with