Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Match Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If you’re going off form the front row should be Napa and To’omaga. I could be wrong but I think Napa went the 80 and looked great.
Na Napa didn't play 80, but yh a frontrow of Napa and To'omaga does look the most ideal. Unfortunately it doesn't look like happening and Pay will pick his boys to start the season again

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Need to show him some old Eric Grothe tapes and feed him some raw steak! Even EG Jnr tapes would do. Frustrating to see that much potential wasted.

in all honesty I thought Jayden was one of our best today but I'd love to see him running like that just to see more opponents cop the Cam400 treatment

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
with the likelihood of foran being out for an extended period, and the team relying heavily on lewis, i think we may be in some pain, lachlan lewis needs to do far more than he has shown so far in the trial games, unfortunately, he is not creative nor has the ability to direct the plays

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wakeham will get a turn this season, but at this stage he isn't the messiah some people seem to expect. As much as we could make excuses about not getting chances in 40 minutes of football the fact is he got his hands on the ball plenty of times, and his boot as well. I hope he goes well, but fair dinkum some people talk him up like he is some kind of messiah.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fuckn hell. Wakeham should have been out there for 80.. gets on when we only see like what? 10% of the fooball
What’s the point
He had the team picked out some time ago
Not that I agree

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
with the likelihood of foran being out for an extended period, and the team relying heavily on lewis, i think we may be in some pain, lachlan lewis needs to do far more than he has shown so far in the trial games, unfortunately, he is not creative nor has the ability to direct the plays
The issue is that Pay decided early on that Lewis was going to be the halfback and the team has prepared with him playing that role, nobody else was ever in with a shot.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Force mans back... lol

Seriously didn't see any Sherwin kicks today which was disappointing, that should have been Cogger's ticket but he and no other half stood up in the opposition twenty. It was all hooker...

AND FOR FUX SAKE, its a TRIAL!! Try some grubbers and cross fielders !! Its FREE PRACTICE!!!
All our kickers seem to just boot the shit out of it when we are coming out of our end with little thought to where it’s going. Cogger did one nice kick to get a repeat set in the first half but that was it from everyone.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What’s the point
He had the team picked out some time ago
Not that I agree
The fact that he is playing both Lewis along side Wakeham as well as Cogger along side him suggests that he wants to see which pairing works best.. I think Wakeham should have played at least 60 today because now his last chance to impress was a half of footy that we played predominantly in our own 40

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I only gloat when I'm drunk.

I spent last night with my 24 yr old blue eyed blonde haired model fuck buddy and fucked her life.

Came home at midday and just started downing beers non stop. Beers take me like 20 minutes each
Whats his name???

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking clown. "Had the 7 on his back" bahaha. Fucking laughable, anyone with half a brain can see he never got the opportunity to play at halfback.
Marley, Sancho2020, I think they are the names I have referred to you with not fucking clown. That's not nice, throwing your toys out of the cot just because you have a Lewis Tattoo that wont wash off..

As you would say when not being a sook, just LOL.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wakeham will get a turn this season, but at this stage he isn't the messiah some people seem to expect. As much as we could make excuses about not getting chances in 40 minutes of football the fact is he got his hands on the ball plenty of times, and his boot as well. I hope he goes well, but fair dinkum some people talk him up like he is some kind of messiah.
Because he's a halfback and Lewis isn't, simple as that. We don't think he is the answer to everything but he damn well has far more ability than Lewis who has been gifted the role. We're fucking frustrated seeing the same fucking shit game after game yet we have fuckwits on here praising that fraud because she can make some fucking tackles. I want to fucking see football, fucking hell.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone reckon Sticky Ruart was happy with his team today, given they had so much time in attack?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Marley, Sancho2020, I think they are the names I have referred to you with not fucking clown. That's not nice, throwing your toys out of the cot just because you have a Lewis Tattoo that wont wash off..

As you would say when not being a sook, just LOL.
Let's fite

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know what’s scary we are one injury away from having Kerrod Holland at hooker for Round 1......

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because he's a halfback and Lewis isn't, simple as that. We don't think he is the answer to everything but he damn well has far more ability than Lewis who has been gifted the role. We're fucking frustrated seeing the same fucking shit game after game yet we have fuckwits on here praising that fraud because she can make some fucking tackles. I want to fucking see football, fucking hell.
From what I saw they mostly played one half on each side of the field today. Actually the half who seemed to do the most going and looking for the ball seemed to be Cogger, when he came back in the second half.