Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Match Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wakeham , Wakeham, Wakeham .!!!

Lewis is shit. Now pay has seen him he needs to give Wakeham the second half an watch how things change.. then he needs to start him game 1..!!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis/Cogger kicking game and play making has been shit tbh

Just get Wakeham on

The other thing I noticed was that Pay first interchange was after 25 mins (Raiders scored on fatigue defence)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Halves have been non existent, if Pay doesn't give Wakeham the second 40 then he's surely taking the piss.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toomaga, Ogden, Napa and Britt looking good. Katoa, the halves and chn disappointing.

But we are missing dwz big time. He is massive for us

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He played 80 minutes last week and others in the squad haven’t played that much. Some haven’t even had a run. Any excuse for
A whinge, ey? Lol
Not having a whinge just saying we already know what Tolman does so why not give Renouf more minutes considering he’s played fk all previously

BTW he comes on and immediately makes an impact

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Toomaga, Ogden, Napa and Britt looking good. Katoa, the halves and chn disappointing.

But we are missing dwz big time. He is massive for us
Agree with all this, have to add, to be fair, Elliott has been strong, no errors and has pushed into the line well in attack, including a nice play down the left when he got the ball to Lewis with advantage. Good to see the bench forwards getting good minutes this half, they all looked strong.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lewis/Cogger kicking game and play making has been shit tbh

Just get Wakeham on

The other thing I noticed was that Pay first interchange was after 25 mins (Raiders scored on fatigue defence)
To a degree yes it's been shit. But once Katoa directed ball to the halves instead of playing short when we got a quick play the ball, Cogger actually put an excellent kick in and got us the ball back. All about the hooker having better vision ATM as our 'starting' halves need all the time and space they can get.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well sofar these 2 trials been happy with Napa. He is really having a go.
Yh I'm very happy with Napa, wanted him to drop some fat and it looks like he has and it's making a difference. Just needs a more powerful prop starting alongside him so there isn't so much pressure on him .

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem of getting out of our own 20 hasn't changed, they needed to work on that big time in the off season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can't watch it. Any injuries?
My hand might be broke after I saw our dh throw the 20th dumb ball of the game lol. But na every one looks good.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty poor quality half of technology and play... Hopefully we get all the rubbish out of our system now.. raiders are terrible..