The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Only politician I love and respect is Putin.
He really is great!
I wish Australia would get a real man to lead this nation and develop closer ties with Russia!
Would be a good way to get China off our back.
And since it was the Russians who influenced the Chinese to become communists, you'd think they would show respect and back off?

People don't know the full scale of Russias power?
All they need to do is flick one switch and over half of Europe will be back in the dark ages!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Only politician I love and respect is Putin.
I respect you brother, however, I do not share your love for Mr Putin! Yes he commands respect from others with his no nonsense, no bullshit persona, but I believe the crazy Cossack will bring about the end of the world and all existence and life as we know it!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I respect you brother, however, I do not share your love for Mr Putin! Yes he commands respect from others with his no nonsense, no bullshit persona, but I believe the crazy Cossack will bring about the end of the world and all existence and life as we know it!
No he won't, he won't act but will react to any fuckwit that wants to start shit.

PS I am quarter Russian so I love him

PPS he stood up to the UN and said he will create the most largest and lethal Christian Army to defend Christians in the world.

Don't worry about Uncle Putin, worry about that gook winnie the pooh ****.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's called Coronavirus not Putinvirus!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes been in power for 20 years now. It would of happened by now.
How come Russia doesn't bow down to the U.N or pander and kiss Chinese butt like other nations?

Does Putin wield one of the pieces of Eden?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hes been in power for 20 years now. It would of happened by now.
How come Russia doesn't bow down to the U.N or pander and kiss Chinese butt like other nations?

Does Putin wield one of the pieces of Eden?
Putin will wipe out China WHEN they try to take over the world.

Russia is the quiet hard **** pit bull where the UN and the pussy nations involved are just little Chihuahuas.

That's why the angry orange was trying to lick Putin's arsehole even before he got into power.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The media and their owners love to paint him as a bad guy. Just like they did with Saddam.

Look what happened after they "killed" Saddam.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Putin will wipe out China WHEN they try to take over the world.

Russia is the quiet hard **** pit bull where the UN and the pussy nations involved are just little Chihuahuas.
When they were the USSR I viewed them as the good guys.
My theory behind that beimg how can white people who look like me be bad? Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When they were the USSR I viewed them as the good guys.
My theory behind that beimg how can white people who look like me be bad? Lol
Don't forgot it was my grandma and the rest of the hard **** Russians who fucked the Nazi's lives.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The media and their owners love to paint him as a bad guy. Just like they did with Saddam.

Totally agree, Saddam was necessary in Iraq, he kept order there for many years until the yanks with their capitalistic agendas came in and made him out to be a genocidal maniac, fuelled by the agenda driven media spin bullshit! The Yanks claim they helped “liberate” Iraq, when in actual fact they destroyed peace in Iraq and created absolute chaos only to get their citizens cheaper gasoline per gallon!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The kennel always prioritising ads over any other board content while loading!

So frustrating.
Also I went to show a tech at work a meme posted on here.
Even him having a quick browse noticed and said "that website has a lot of ads".

The way he said it actually made me feel embarrassed.

I know you need ads to create revenue.
But can't some get cleared off?

You're essentially giving permission to big business to help spy on us!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No he won't, he won't act but will react to any fuckwit that wants to start shit.

PS I am quarter Russian so I love him

PPS he stood up to the UN and said he will create the most largest and lethal Christian Army to defend Christians in the world.

Don't worry about Uncle Putin, worry about that gook winnie the pooh ****.
I didn’t say Putin will start the war, however, he certainly has the military arsenal and technology to end the world!

I believe you when you say he will create the most lethal army to defend all us Christians in the world, but I’m asking a legitimate question here, if that were true, why hasn’t he flexed his muscle at China who have been persecuting Chinese Christians and Churches for years? Not to mention Assyrian Christians who’v been persecuted by ISIL?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Russia are the good guys in my eyes!
I still cheer and jump for joy when Ivan Drago delivers the killer punch on Apollo Creed!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I didn’t say Putin will start the war, however, he certainly has the military arsenal and technology to end the world!

I believe you when you say he will create the most lethal army to defend all us Christians in the world, but I’m asking a legitimate question here, if that were true, why hasn’t he flexed his muscle at China who have been persecuting Chinese Christians and Churches for years? Not to mention Assyrian Christians who’v been persecuted by ISIL?
Only thing I can guess he is waiting for Armageddon or the battle of Gog and Magog.

PS don't be surprised if Mother Russia will be fighting with the allies in the final war against China.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS Assyrian militias help boot the goat fuckers out of Iraq.

In fact, a Militia of 250 Assyrian women have 3500+ confirmed Isis kills by themselves.

Another fact, Assyrian and Muslim militias were armed by Putin while Isis was armed by the United States of Israel.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Totally agree, Saddam was necessary in Iraq, he kept order there for many years until the yanks with their capitalistic agendas came in and made him out to be a genocidal maniac, fuelled by the agenda driven media spin bullshit! The Yanks claim they helped “liberate” Iraq, when in actual fact they destroyed peace in Iraq and created absolute chaos only to get their citizens cheaper gasoline per gallon!
It was the Yanks who put him in power. Like many places in the world they armed the most persecuted branch of the local religion. They help them into power where they'll often deal very harshly with those with opposing local religion. They're still trying the same strategies. You look slightly less like a warmonger if you arm and fund local conflicts than by going in yourself with missiles blazing.

Saddam was America's useful puppet for some time, then he got ideas of cutting the strings and became an issue.

As far as I can see both Russia and China are the other two main powers in the world due to being big enough to resist the political and religious machinations of the US. America might like to flex their muscle in a media sense. But with these two they're like a dog growling at other dogs through a fence they could walk through if they wanted a fight. To some extent I think they know that their machinations for resource domination globally would mean that if either of those two countries went to war against them , they'd have plenty of allies in the middle east and other countries they've screwed over by causing internal dissent and war in.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
James Corden. There are some flogs in Hollywood, but this guy is right up there.. also has the most punchable face

1.jpg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So... 1 or 2 times a years I'll have Maccas. Being and hot and lazy public holiday, today was one of those days.

So I decided to get a Mega Big Mac Deal (basically it's a big mac the way they used to make them in the 90s).

I take it out of the box... literally 3/4 of the lettuce in there falls back into the box. The freaking loaded it to the max with lettuce. To make matters worse, there I am sitting n a food court eating lettuce from the box with my fingers looking like a scab.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Morons who follow you around your own place with a Communist microscope mentality screaming to the world every week, total fucksticks.