A message from Lynne

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That's what it's about brother!

If you want to put your feet up and relax, while not worrying about the shit Sydney traffic, enjoy the games from the comfort of your lounge
That's what it's about brother!

If you want to put your feet up and relax, while not worrying about the shit Sydney traffic, enjoy the games from the comfort of your lounge
A bit of both. I go to most Dogs games and whilst I don’t love ANZ (hope the renovations improve it a lot) - Belmore is a shit-show. The only games I stream are the ones not always practical to get to eg: Magic Round.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 12098

Dear Bulldogs family......

Sorry I couldn't help myself

Dear Lynne, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
A big reason we can’t attract players is our coaching staff and setup.Players who have come here from other clubs are astounded at how unprofessional the setup is and word of mouth is hurting us.I have spoken with players so don’t think I’m assuming this please.Our coach has to many people in his ear telling him what needs to be done etc.The players are frustrated with the training drills and rehab assessments all the way down to what they are eating on game day.We need an experienced coach to rule the joint again.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A big reason we can’t attract players is our coaching staff and setup.Players who have come here from other clubs are astounded at how unprofessional the setup is and word of mouth is hurting us.I have spoken with players so don’t think I’m assuming this please.Our coach has to many people in his ear telling him what needs to be done etc.The players are frustrated with the training drills and rehab assessments all the way down to what they are eating on game day.We need an experienced coach to rule the joint again.
An experienced coach maybe, but not a dictator like the Despot ever again. Who do you have in mind for 2021? I personally think that unless 2020 is a disaster, Pay will stay.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I used to love Belmore but those days have changed mate. If they gave it a total revamp and a 5,000 car underground carpark it would be alright but it won’t happen
Why is everyone complaining about car spots around Belmore.. there are plenty of spots within 5-10min walk..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Why is everyone complaining about car spots around Belmore.. there are plenty of spots within 5-10min walk..
Care to share some tips?
Last time I was there it felt like I’d parked in the outer suburbs of Adelaide...

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Dear Lynne, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
Great lyrics in that song....

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean, these are young players, they havent really had a taste of what other clubs do, bar maybe Stimson, however pay was once part of Melbourne set up anyway.
What are they frustrated with?
Too many drills
Diet? The club telling them what to eat?
I cannot see a problem unless you can elaborate further.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I never have any luck mate. I swear the residents all take up two spots on purpose too haha

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I never have any luck mate. I swear the residents all take up two spots on purpose too haha
Especially across their driveways ...seen it...must be annoying. We had a battleaxe block once...front house visitors used to block the driveway access.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped reading when she said Stimson, Britt & Katoa are experienced players. Where did they get this experience reserve grade?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I stopped reading when she said Stimson, Britt & Katoa are experienced players. Where did they get this experience reserve grade?
118 first grade games between them & Katoa has also played 14 rep games. Not bad considering how young our squad are

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Care to share some tips?
Last time I was there it felt like I’d parked in the outer suburbs of Adelaide...
Northern side of the tracks. Use the underpass to get to the stadium.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Northern side of the tracks. Use the underpass to get to the stadium.
Yep, do that as I come from that direction but I always still struggle to find something reasonably close. Just have to get there earlier or catch the train I guess. First world problems, it’s once or twice a year.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yep, do that as I come from that direction but I always still struggle to find something reasonably close. Just have to get there earlier or catch the train I guess. First world problems, it’s once or twice a year.
Exactly and I can handle one or two games a year but am so glad we don’t play there more than that anymore

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah probably a bit of hit and miss though been doin it for over 30 years and been doing alright with it. I noticed last yr they closed the road closest to the underpass so that will start causing grief.