Pursuit of the opposite gender: How to keep things fresh and interesting

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just walk around the pub or such near close time
Ask 30 of the best looking birds to come home with you, you will get 29 no’s and a few dirty looks but there’s always one bird that’s horny and wants a ride
You just have to but your dignity into a bag and throw it away lol
Always works
Numbers game
It's funny but it's true. At the end of the day it just comes down to how bad you wanna get your end wet.

Also, your comment reminded me of this song.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Supposedly so, along with humans. All other animals only do it for reproduction. They are also very sexually aggressive, will forcefully mate with female dolphins, even as a group of males against one female dolphin. They are even sexually aggressive against female humans.
Sexist pigs!

I'm going to buy non-dolphin safe tuna lol

#AllDolphinsAreRapists

PS so dolphins are the Indians of the ocean?

Show blowhole!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We humans are an attractive species. If you believe the myths, even Dolphins are supposed to have rape caves where they drag unsuspecting humans to their deaths to get their rocks off.
Interesting..instead of swimming with dolphins tours we could have dolphin sex tours.. Imagine..If you want to get your fish oil in ways you wouldn’t believe..time to get fishy and squishy with a Dolphin..and find out why seamen love their fish..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting..instead of swimming with dolphins tours we could have dolphin sex tours.. Imagine..If you want to get your fish oil in ways you wouldn’t believe..time to get fishy and squishy with a Dolphin..and find out why seamen love their fish..
Your comment made me think of this song.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Supposedly so, along with humans. All other animals only do it for reproduction. They are also very sexually aggressive, will forcefully mate with female dolphins, even as a group of males against one female dolphin. They are even sexually aggressive against female humans.
There are some others that do it purely for pleasure including certain types of monkeys. But when you think about it all animals really do it for pleasure. It's part of the reproductive drive. The more fun it is the more you want to do it.

Interesting side fact, sea otters are so sexually driven that they have been known to rape baby seals to death. And after the seal is dead they'll often keep going for another hour or so.

Animals can be pretty messed up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There are some others that do it purely for pleasure including certain types of monkeys. But when you think about it all animals really do it for pleasure. It's part of the reproductive drive. The more fun it is the more you want to do it.

Interesting side fact, sea otters are so sexually driven that they have been known to rape baby seals to death. And after the seal is dead they'll often keep going for another hour or so.

That's hot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

How come vegans aren't up in in arms? It's ok to rape an animal but you draw the line at eating them? Lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Best way to kerp things fresh and interesting is not to live in each others pockets!

As long as you keep the competition anxiety up, she will think you're seeing other women and do her best to impress you!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Best way to kerp things fresh and interesting is not to live in each others pockets!

As long as you keep the competition anxiety up, she will think you're seeing other women and do her best to impress you!
This is very sound advice for a relationship at any stage, but particularly at the start

“Being available is so unattractive” - is a great lyric I heard recently, and very accurate.

When starting out with a female - cancel or reschedule on them for at least the first 3 or 4 attempts. Simply tell them you’re busy, even if you’re not. They’ll want you 10x more as a result

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This is very sound advice for a relationship at any stage, but particularly at the start

“Being available is so unattractive” - is a great lyric I heard recently, and very accurate.

When starting out with a female - cancel or reschedule on them for at least the first 3 or 4 attempts. Simply tell them you’re busy, even if you’re not. They’ll want you 10x more as a result
Lol after meeting her for the very first time and promising to go meet up with her again I did the Cheech Marin and flaked out!

It wasn't 100% my choice though.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I find that burying the bodies in different locations keeps it interesting.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

sad, yet so true

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. You're friend is gay. Or at least, bi.
His friend is either Greek,Italian or some kind of Arab.

Those are the main 3 culprits of having sex with dudes with tits and saying they are all for the pussy.

A friend of mine who is half Italian keeps bragging about gays and trannys.

I thought he might be gay?
But I showed him a pic of Avy Scott spreading her twat and he stuck his tongue out!

So I suspect he is bi.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Many primates can and do masturbate.

A friend once owned a dog who would perform auto fellatio on himself until completion. Something you never want to see at all let alone once.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Many primates can and do masturbate.

A friend once owned a dog who would perform auto fellatio on himself until completion. Something you never want to see at all let alone once.
Lol the best one I heard was this dickhead weedy prick from my school.
He was over my friends house one day and the dog was on his leg like triumph the comic dog.

The weedy bitch made a half assed effort to stop the dog (must of enjoyed it from all other accounts) and the dog finished up on him

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres my contribution not sure if it really answers the question but I say anyway.

Knew some blokes who used to try to outdo each other by scoring the ugliest female possible.

What about the old tactic of if you haven't picked up be the end of the night, ask the fattest chick for the last dance and she will be so desperate you're sure to get a a root.

I've mentioned before I've had a root under the Harbour Bridge South Pylon in the scrub and on the banks of the Parramatta River just down the steps of the Church Street Bridge steps after picking up at War & Peace.

Lost my virginity up the Cross at 16 to a $50 hooker.

Also knew a girl who use to put peanut better on her pussy and get her dog to lick it off.

Had a mate who sweared the vacuum cleaner gave the best head.

Finally I promise I'll just stick the head in.

Last edited: