Pursuit of the opposite gender: How to keep things fresh and interesting

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Kennel,

Interested to hear methods and plans (games if you will), that members of this forum would hatch in order to add spice and thrill to the chase.

Any single (or formerly single) bloke with even mid-level proficiency on the circuit will tell you that shit gets boring after dragging a good share of cookie cutter type females from the traditional pick up points (pubs and clubs). You know the type - at least moderately attractive, admin worker, daddy issues, certainly more than a few rodeos deep etc etc. Boring. Sure the occasional one can be more wholesome, but they often lack in other areas.

Now one of my favourite challenges that a couple of mates and I undertook to change it up and keep things interesting was infiltrate the local Jehovahs Witness Kingdom Hall to try our luck. Genius. These cult halls are brimming with women in their 20s, barely touched, and plenty to give and learn due to being shackled for most of their life. My advice - do your research beforehand, attend a couple of meetings and doorknocks, say the right things and you’ll be in business. The thrill is the level of guilt that your female exhibits. Not to mention getting one over the almighty Jehovah is a thrill in itself. Pro tip - when the magic happens, have a copy of the new world translation bedside and visible.

Another mate of mine would extract a kick out of pulling women who were either in some kind of relationship or married. I’ve seen enough crime shows to know that this sorta shit often leads to murder, so I didn’t engage. Luckily the one time he got sprung - the hubby was more of the cuck type. No punishment dealt. Probably didn’t even get himself an apology blowjob. Total wimp.

Interested to hear the tales of both men and women of this forum. Let em rip

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wrong account again or?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like banging chicks that have a tribe of kids, why? Because you know she obviously puts out. Just don't add to the tribe so keep that pull out game on point.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Can’t wait to read all these comments !!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly it's actually ridiculously easy to pull women if you want. It's 90% confidence and 10% manipulation.

But I'm married now so I don't know anything about that. I also can't recall doing anything untoward a woman and any women who say otherwise are damn liars.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Kennel,

Interested to hear methods and plans (games if you will), that members of this forum would hatch in order to add spice and thrill to the chase.

Any single (or formerly single) bloke with even mid-level proficiency on the circuit will tell you that shit gets boring after dragging a good share of cookie cutter type females from the traditional pick up points (pubs and clubs). You know the type - at least moderately attractive, admin worker, daddy issues, certainly more than a few rodeos deep etc etc. Boring. Sure the occasional one can be more wholesome, but they often lack in other areas.

Now one of my favourite challenges that a couple of mates and I undertook to change it up and keep things interesting was infiltrate the local Jehovahs Witness Kingdom Hall to try our luck. Genius. These cult halls are brimming with women in their 20s, barely touched, and plenty to give and learn due to being shackled for most of their life. My advice - do your research beforehand, attend a couple of meetings and doorknocks, say the right things and you’ll be in business. The thrill is the level of guilt that your female exhibits. Not to mention getting one over the almighty Jehovah is a thrill in itself. Pro tip - when the magic happens, have a copy of the new world translation bedside and visible.

Another mate of mine would extract a kick out of pulling women who were either in some kind of relationship or married. I’ve seen enough crime shows to know that this sorta shit often leads to murder, so I didn’t engage. Luckily the one time he got sprung - the hubby was more of the cuck type. No punishment dealt. Probably didn’t even get himself an apology blowjob. Total wimp.

Interested to hear the tales of both men and women of this forum. Let em rip
So I guess your still single

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly it's actually ridiculously easy to pull women if you want. It's 90% confidence and 10% manipulation.

Exactly right. Hence the need to dabble in ‘niche markets’ to keep things interesting

A former friend of mine simply got tired of pussy. Switched it up to trannys. Maintains that he’s straight and mainly bangs females nowadays but every few months will call up a tranny to as he says “get it out of his system”. Whatever that means

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

But I'm married now so I don't know anything about that. I also can't recall doing anything untoward a woman and any women who say otherwise are damn liars.
Mate you are correct with your theory, confidence is the key. Shit, even if your not just fake it. Confidence plus knowing how to converse with the ladies on that level = more chance of hitting a home run. Truth.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahah yeah I wish.
So how long have you been in this relationship?
How do you spice things up?
Chuck some chilli in the mix while you beef her taco.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahah yeah I wish.
So how long have you been in this relationship?
How do you spice things up?
I’d tell you all about it if I wasn’t so adamant that you’re planning on stroking one out over the details. Sicko

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I’d tell you all about it if I wasn’t so adamant that you’re planning on stroking one out over the details. Sicko
Dam you got me, all I can picture is you with a horse head what a turn on.