Pursuit of the opposite gender: How to keep things fresh and interesting

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More likely they ate monkeys that had the virus..
I appreciate you at least saying “more likely” rather than disputing a 98% fact on my part. However how aids is transmitted, it is more likely that a monkey was raped. Once there is exposure to blood with aids (hiv) it will die within 3 seconds I believe. Which is why anal sex with your fellow man has a high rate of transmission.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry already read that version lol. I thought you were being tolerant to the fact it’s highly likely an African committed beastiality. I mean outright closing your mind to a potential fact that makes a lot of sense is only hampering your knowledge gain. And this goes for life in general. Be on the side of truth
Lol..closed mind..coming from you? Bahahaha bahahaha bahahaha...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol..closed mind..coming from you? Bahahaha bahahaha bahahaha...
There’s a difference between always being closed minded, and being closed minded after learning “insert random topic”. So you’re right and wrong. I have become closed minded to certain things, that doesn’t mean I haven’t looked at whatever it is in the past and thought yeah na that’s dirty my mind is closed to that now.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s a difference between always being closed minded, and being closed minded after learning “insert random topic”. So you’re right and wrong. I have become closed minded to certain things, that doesn’t mean I haven’t looked at whatever it is in the past and thought yeah na that’s dirty my mind is closed to that now.
Oh by the way..how’d you know the monkey didn’t do the raping?

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's a shame goats don't carry HIV, Isis would of been wiped out a long time ago.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I appreciate you at least saying “more likely” rather than disputing a 98% fact on my part. However how aids is transmitted, it is more likely that a monkey was raped. Once there is exposure to blood with aids (hiv) it will die within 3 seconds I believe. Which is why anal sex with your fellow man has a high rate of transmission.
Sometimes I wonder where you get your information from. Is it some weird conservative blog of do you just pull it out of thin air?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh by the way..how’d you know the monkey didn’t the raping?
We humans are an attractive species. If you believe the myths, even Dolphins are supposed to have rape caves where they drag unsuspecting humans to their deaths to get their rocks off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We humans are an attractive species. If you believe the myths, even Dolphins are supposed to have rape caves where they drag unsuspecting humans to their deaths to get their rocks off.
Arent they the only animal that fucks for pleasure?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder where you get your information from. Is it some weird conservative blog of do you just pull it out of thin air?
Lol most conservative blogs are almost left these days, being ok with gays, abortions etc. Fake conservatives.
It’s called an open mind to research and not eliminating possibilities. You’d be pretty “ignorant” to eliminate the possibility an Africanian raped a monkey considering how aids is transmitted.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think sex is a pleasurable experience for every species. But certain species might have more evolutionary road blocks preventing it being purely for pleasure. For instance a species might have died out if they constantly bred when it would result in births during seasons when resource availability was low.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol most conservative blogs are almost left these days, being ok with gays, abortions etc. Fake conservatives.
It’s called an open mind to research and not eliminating possibilities. You’d be pretty “ignorant” to eliminate the possibility an Africanian raped a monkey considering how aids is transmitted.
How is AIDS/HIV transmitted?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How is AIDS/HIV transmitted?
Gay anal sex is the most common way. It has been played down lately though as to not offend the natural act off poo on penis.
Dirty needles
Apparently if the mother has aids she can pass it on to her child when giving birth. Less common are regular non natural vaginal sex that only cavemen still practise. Hope this helps your studies

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gay anal sex is the most common way. It has been played down lately though as to not offend the natural act off poo on penis.
Dirty needles
Apparently if the mother has aids she can pass it on to her child when giving birth. Less common are regular non natural vaginal sex that only cavemen still practise. Hope this helps your studies
Interesting!
My studies require further information, for instance any data or statistical insight supporting that gay anal sex is more common than hetero anal sex?
Who is most likely to be infected in the scenario? The top or the bottom?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It would also be ignorant to eliminate the possibility that I am actually God.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just walk around the pub or such near close time
Ask 30 of the best looking birds to come home with you, you will get 29 no’s and a few dirty looks but there’s always one bird that’s horny and wants a ride
You just have to but your dignity into a bag and throw it away lol
Always works
Numbers game

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Supposedly so, along with humans. All other animals only do it for reproduction. They are also very sexually aggressive, will forcefully mate with female dolphins, even as a group of males against one female dolphin. They are even sexually aggressive against female humans.