Gym etiquette, what is wrong?

You walk to a machine and someone screams out I'm using that as they get off another machine

• 1. Say oh ok I'll use something else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Ask them if there are any machines they aren't using at the moment?

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 3. Say ok and as they sit on the machine just absolutely crack them over the head with some weight

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 4. Immediately throw every combination of punches at them to overwhelm them

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I fkn wish lol

He is Iraqi so he automatically is my cousin lol Just like you lebs lol
I'll align myself to specific Lebs. There are Lebs who I'm actually cousins with that I refuse to accept!

Vladimir Putin on the other hand...................

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I prefer to swim than go to the gym. Not that I've done either in a lot of years. I do need to get fit again, but I never aspire to be ridiculously muscle bound. I can't help but think that it's incredibly vain to chase the body builder look.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The squat/power rack is like a shrine to me. When it's left like a pig stye it's irritating. I mean the pins are numbered so the 45lb weights go on that and so on. I always remember the cranky gym owner from the 90s ,that yelled at members for not putting weights away after use. But it taught me respect and ettiquette. And don't get me started on wankers that curl in the squat rack.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
URGENT ATTENTION

there was a older man at my gym tonight, prob early to mid 60s, pretty fit looking..

he walks around bare foot and does his own circuit. I’m doing a workout and he comes over basically stands over me saying I need to cut in as it’s part of my circuit. I let him in then he goes and interrupts someone else and says the same. He was bugging 4 others on 4 different machines, walking around with his grubby feet

Everyone was looking at each other, in disgust

I wanted to thrash him but everyone would just see a younger fit person flogging an older guy.

can someone from the kennel come into my gym and just thrash him

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hahaha. I find the bag carriers and the hoodie wearers to be the biggest flogs in the gym.
Obviously you don’t train , you need a bag to put your towel, training belt, gloves, Straps your supplements and your spray so you don’t smell like a horse.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously you don’t train , you need a bag to put your towel, training belt, gloves, Straps your supplements and your spray so you don’t smell like a horse.
so if the bag carriers have a barrel chest, stick arms and no legs, I’m sure they know how to train

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
so if the bag carriers have a barrel chest, stick arms and no legs, I’m sure they know how to train
There’s a difference between people that actually train and people there to look pretty.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you bench?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Circuit training yesterday and a chick steps around me, past the PT through all the medicine balls/battle ropes/mats etc and takes a selfie in the mirror. AND YES HORSE LEGGED SIDEWAYS DUCK LIPPED FFS!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Circuit training yesterday and a chick steps around me, past the PT through all the medicine balls/battle ropes/mats etc and takes a selfie in the mirror. AND YES HORSE LEGGED SIDEWAYS DUCK LIPPED FFS!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
You know what's actually sad? These people are oblivious to how retarded they actually look, on both selfie and duck lips counts!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know what's actually sad? These people are oblivious to how retarded they actually look, on both selfie and duck lips counts!
We all know where duck lips started originally :laughing:

Banned
Reaction score
URGENT ATTENTION

there was a older man at my gym tonight, prob early to mid 60s, pretty fit looking..

he walks around bare foot and does his own circuit. I’m doing a workout and he comes over basically stands over me saying I need to cut in as it’s part of my circuit. I let him in then he goes and interrupts someone else and says the same. He was bugging 4 others on 4 different machines, walking around with his grubby feet

Everyone was looking at each other, in disgust

I wanted to thrash him but everyone would just see a younger fit person flogging an older guy.

can someone from the kennel come into my gym and just thrash him
Tried talking to him first?
Why the zero or hundred approach?
There's 99 steps between the two that you can utilise to escalate matters.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The problem with trying to talk some sense into blue boost is that... you're trying to talk some sense into blue boost.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I prefer to swim than go to the gym. Not that I've done either in a lot of years. I do need to get fit again, but I never aspire to be ridiculously muscle bound. I can't help but think that it's incredibly vain to chase the body builder look.
No better work out than taking on the waves at a beach.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Another thing its ignorant to assume because someone is in his mid 60s that all guys 30 years younger will win.

I've seen some strong old guys out there who would make a 25 year old look like an 80 year old.

Wahesh

Reaction score
No better work out than taking on the waves at a beach.
Yep. Just sitting in the water going over the waves before they crash & dump everyone else who's too chicken to come out a little further lol. Love it.

Banned
Reaction score
Another thing its ignorant to assume because someone is in his mid 60s that all guys 30 years younger will win.

I've seen some strong old guys out there who would make a 25 year old look like an 80 year old.
Strength over aesthetics.
Ask zyzz how well aesthetics worked out for him, the dumb fucker!