What is your favorite Chocolate, Lolly, & Cake?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
PS Assassin invention #237

Get a loaf of Leb bread (or tortilla or wrap), unwrap as many as desired Ferrero Rochers, roll them up, microwave for about 30-35 seconds...

Enjoy.

LOL! who thinks of that!! can only imagine it is awesome though

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know sherbet - the plastic straws filled with the stuff... looks like poofy coke lol...

Bro I got a business idea while I'm here in junkie central. Bring me a box of them and box of baggies. I'll break out of the heart ward and we can sell to the junkies lol

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've seen those biscuits everywhere but I've never actually seen that spread. Does it taste like those biscuits?
I'll do a review on it when I get my hands on it lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Clearly the donor, was a lollie man.
He was a great man (well 18 year old) who my family and I owe our lives to.

It's just strange because even though it is a muscle with no memory, it's common for recipients to pick up new habits/likes.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He was a great man (well 18 year old) who my family and I owe our lives to.

It's just strange because even though it is a muscle with no memory, it's common for recipients to pick up new habits/likes.
I'll tell you something... I am never eating CC's AGAIN! Seriously I had them on Monday night. Tuesday afternoon came and I still had the taste of them in my mouth :tired:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll tell you something... I am never eating CC's AGAIN! Seriously I had them on Monday night. Tuesday afternoon came and I still had the taste of them in my mouth :tired:
Which flavour?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nothing pissed me off more than when Twisties stopped making these...

Gives ya the shits doesn't it just when you get the taste for something they either stop making it or change the flavour.
Back when they stopped making Tomato Samboy's I was a wreck hahaha.
I nearly drove to the Arnotts factory when they changed their flavours of shapes. What the actual fuck, new & imp;roved taste my fkn ass. Guessing a enough complained or sales went that far down they eventually changed them back.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Gives ya the shits doesn't it just when you get the taste for something they either stop making it or change the flavour.
Back when they stopped making Tomato Samboy's I was a wreck hahaha.
I nearly drove to the Arnotts factory when they changed their flavours of shapes. What the actual fuck, new & imp;roved taste my fkn ass. Guessing a enough complained or sales went that far down they eventually changed them back.
I know mate. What's worse is that Zig Zags were established for a good 10 years before they decided to pull the plug on them, and they replaced them with Cheeseburger. That shit was so foul that it didn't even last 6 months on the shelves... yet they haven't even decided to bring them back.

While I'm bitching about it, please do let me know if you see the blue Mizone bottles anywhere... bloody Coles are stupid pricks!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 11630 View attachment 11631

Chicos are a gelatinous sugar candy, similar to Jelly Babies, but rather than being fruit flavoured and in a variety of colours, they are all dark brown and are flavoured with cocoa resulting in a unique chocolate flavour.
They taste like stale chocolate but somehow when theres no on other choice at 4am in the morning trying to get thru a night shift they're pretty darn good.. Never a favourite though