The "R U OK ?" Thread

Banned
Reaction score
Smoking ciggies is a dumb habit!

Speaking of which, next girl I go out with must be a non smoker and non drinker!

I'll judge too as they do.
I'm yet to meet a woman who is a smoker and drinker (full time or casual) who is of high value.
A causal/social drinker ok?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
A causal/social drinker ok?
Not even casually for me.
Smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol are filthy habits.

I wish my mum would stop smoking but I know I'll be tossing a carton of smokes in the hole she will be buried in!

I find it very unappealing when a chick sparks up, almost in the same category catching one out having a pick in heavy traffic!

Banned
Reaction score
Not even casually for me.
Smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol are filthy habits.

I wish my mum would stop smoking but I know I'll be tossing a carton of smokes in the hole she will be buried in!

I find it very unappealing when a chick sparks up, almost in the same category catching one out having a pick in heavy traffic!
Strongly agree with regards to smoking there.
I'm ok if they have a casual drink though, as long as it's not a necessary part of their life/an addiction.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Strongly agree with regards to smoking there.
I'm ok if they have a casual drink though, as long as it's not a necessary part of their life/an addiction.
Thats the problem with girls in their mid 20's to mid 30's these days.

They think they can keep up with us?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
To all those people I frightened in my road rage and yelling at lights yesterday evening I apologise.

Had a bad day and work and caved in at all the dumb morons pulling out in front of me.
I wonder if that African who casually wound up his window ran home and hid under his bed?

When I rage out, hell comes to life within me, it awakens the demon, makes it stronger!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Banned
Reaction score
If I find out that the dog is who I suspect it is, his ex SuperMax Governor father will not even be able to protect him and I will serve the time with pride for doing with NSW Police couldn't!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every dog has his day.

This is when I wish karma is real.
Karma does happen it just takes it time getting round sometimes. I was blessed with some karma news not too long back. As you know brother I've talked about my ex, the mother of my kids on here numerous times before and how our relationship broke down because she was having an affair on me and left me to be with the other guy. Well it's taken a few years but karma caught up to the bloke who cut my grass, as my ex once again has jumped the fence and left him for someone else. Inside I feel like it's a little win in my books as now the fucker knows how I felt when he decided to brake up my marriage. I won't lie I had a shit eating grin on my face when I heard the news lol.

Banned
Reaction score
Hope you've custody of your kids and if not, they come to resent their mother as much as you.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope you've custody of your kids and if not, they come to resent their mother as much as you.
No custody for me, I'm lucky to even see them at all. I haven't had any proper contact with them in maybe 3 years but I've been putting together a war chest in that time so I can take her to court to get proper access again. Anyhow, I'm not the only poor bastard to have to go through and deal with that shit.

The kids are still young but when they are older they will find out about their mother no doubt.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Karma does happen it just takes it time getting round sometimes. I was blessed with some karma news not too long back. As you know brother I've talked about my ex, the mother of my kids on here numerous times before and how our relationship broke down because she was having an affair on me and left me to be with the other guy. Well it's taken a few years but karma caught up to the bloke who cut my grass, as my ex once again has jumped the fence and left him for someone else. Inside I feel like it's a little win in my books as now the fucker knows how I felt when he decided to brake up my marriage. I won't lie I had a shit eating grin on my face when I heard the news lol.
That's fucked bro. I mean not that she broke up with him, but that she keeps jumping from guy to guy. Does she not know the effect this has on her (and your) children? I mean come on... she's breaking guys hearts and in the process moving on with someone else. She's putting her own wants (NOT needs) ahead of those who depend on her. I really feel for your children bro... this is so not fair on them.

How did you end up finding this stuff out?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Squishee, as I knew her by, is still yet to see justice for what was done to her.
I have and can not forget her, she was genuinely an innocent soul in this fucked up world and deserved far FAR better than this, and to date, it eats me up inside that those who did wrong by her, are still free!
https://www.9news.com.au/national/n...Bc5Tg8Yy6zecsUDxpGYixZWdpHG20v0o0Cz3R3d-yD6RE
No, no I am not ok!
What goes around comes around. Don't worry, if they get away with it in this life, they won't get away with it in the next.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
To anyone who was at Ferrier road dog park earlier and witnessed me have to save my dog from being attacked by another dog whose owner is a fagget that can't control his dog.

I then had to enter into Slavic rage mode to diffuse the situation before it got out of hand.
I again apologise.
Even I get scared when the rage takes over!

I noticed 2 or 3 people took off with their dogs.

People of Bankstown don't take it the wrong way I'm an old school westy thats all.
Yes we are a different breed.

If anyone goes down that dog park and sees a fagget with a tanned staffy let me know.

He said in a *** tone for me not to touch his dog.
He's lucky I didn't kick it in the guts and bitch slap him!
Funny how I'm supposedly in the wrong but he was the first one taking off?

You'd swear he was the dog too?
Didn't know if he was turtle necking or he has a tail and it was between his legs scared?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's fucked bro. I mean not that she broke up with him, but that she keeps jumping from guy to guy. Does she not know the effect this has on her (and your) children? I mean come on... she's breaking guys hearts and in the process moving on with someone else. She's putting her own wants (NOT needs) ahead of those who depend on her. I really feel for your children bro... this is so not fair on them.

How did you end up finding this stuff out?
I think that's just her thing she can't be alone so when she is tired of one she goes on to the next one I guess. She has 2 kids to me, another 2 to her recently ex husband too. So their are 4 kids involved. She has always been a self centered person and wants for herself above the partner.

I will say though, apart from jumping from relationship to relationship, solely as a mother she is really great with the kids in general. I will never fault her on that. They are well dressed, well fed and well looked after. When it comes to her and me though it's a different story. Same with the kids and me, she doesn't really care about me when it comes to our kids. She doesn't want to give me any acknowledgement towards those kids. Only acknowledgement is when it comes to child support.

I have tried with her to be friends, for the sake of the kids. To make it easier on us to have some sort of civil relationship but she just doesn't want to try even though she says she wants to. Things may change now that she isn't with her ex husband.

I found out about her affair on me through Facebook. Long story short I seen private messages between the 2 of them on there, and let's just say it didn't need to be spelled out that they were rooting behind my back.

Now, when it comes to me finding out that she had an affair on the next guy and left him was through a couple of mutual friends and also a couple of her relations. So I had a few people confirm that it had happened.

Maybe I should go crack on to my ex and cut the new guys grass and we can go full circle hahaha.

Last edited:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Does anyone else over analyze peoples motives, agendas and behaviours? It fukks with my head big time trying to figure out "why did he/she do that certain thing or behave in that manner?"
I stew over this shit day and night and it bothers me that it bothers me lol.

I really do need to stop giving a shit about such insignificant things.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone else over analyze peoples motives, agendas and behaviours? It fukks with my head big time trying to figure out "why did he/she do that certain thing or behave in that manner?"

When I drank alcohol I would over think too much.

Now I don't really care.

Sometimes when I get home from work I'll worry about if I got snapped by an unmarked cop car?

Ive got nothing to worry about.
The only times I've been done by a speed camera was drunk with a carload of women!

I should make the bitch pay some of my last fine.
Its kind of her fault for being drunk and pulling at my cheeks like im a little boy telling me she loves me.

What a load of shit.
How come women can never tell me they love me when they're sober?
Fucking train wreck bitches!

Almost forgot to add, its even worse when its your friends girlfriend, drunk and saying she loves you.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Mate I think stuff like that too..I worry about other people’s past..when I was not even around..I think why’d they do that? Even though I’ve done the same thing..I reek of double standards.. It’s just silly..and I know it..but my brain won’t stop..eventually i resolve it..

Bud I’m not a religious person..far from it.. but I reckon the serenity prayer nails it..it helps me ‘get over it’.. I’ve paraphrased it..so forgive me ..

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change..change the things I cannot accept ..and have the wisdom to know the difference..

It’s central message is pretty wise ..somethings are just out of our control..so we gotta let it go..