Kyle and Jackie O

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I never grouped them into the same category, I just said it's a behaviourism I am not fond of like people who are criminals or junkies it doesn't mean they are the same... There's plenty of behaviourisms I am not fond of so I don't associate or deal with said people unless I really have to, I don't have like all people if their behavior isn't something I like myself or do I have "love everyone" no matter what?
I don’t like gay people as I don’t like a lot of traits people have such being stupid, criminals, junkies or behavior that I don’t agree with yet I don’t go out of my way to attack or publicly ridicule them, I just let them be and don’t deal with them and carry on with what I need to.
So here's the conflicting thing and probably the biggest issue with this topic. You're completely entitled to have your beliefs that homosexuality is a sin (according to your beliefs) but when you say that publicly and lump homosexuality with a bunch of other criminal/immoral activities it becomes hate speech. The main problem being that it would be pointing a finger at a group of people and associating a negative connotation based on nothing more than a belief, not facts. As much as you may think the bible is 100% proof from God, it cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that it actually is. Hence a belief system and a belief system that is not held by all and a belief system that has negative connotations on a group of people.

There's a difference between saying you're not gay and you wouldn't associate with gay people because they're gay. The exact same would apply if I was to say I don't believe in religion or say I won't associate with religious people because they're religious. Both instances would get carved up in a place of employment (as an example), both instances would result in discrimination cases.

I don't go out of my way to hurt or put people down as did Kyle or Folau to both sides, I might say some nasty things or mean things about certain groups but thats between my circle not the public. If you do see me needing to put down or hurt it will be due to something of worth not because a gay person got hurt or a religious person got hurt.

My main argument is still that if Folau got sacked for breaching his contract with some restrictions on his ability to express himself, why has Kyle who broke an apparent media law that does impose restrictions on his ability to express himself on the radio yet still have his job? If he said something racial or against another group of people based on their beliefs or behaviourisms the same point would still stand, its feel that when you talk about certain groups things come down hard on you which should be applied to all groups you may choose to talk about negatively
I personally object to the way Kyle said Mary cheated behind a goat shack, I thought that was completely uncalled for. However the statement that she had an extra-marital affair or even if Jesus was conceived through Joseph, are not items that he could be sacked for (If he said it in the right manner, as critical analysis rather than a dumb insulting fuck). Where he may recieve some reprimanding from his employer is when he said people that believe in the immaculate birth are dumb. But that's a question for his employer.

Again this is a question of belief and not established fact.

Meanwhile folau lumped homosexuals with a whole bunch of negatively associated human traits and tarred homosexuals with a completely immoral, unethical brush simply for being homisexual (and its a far cry from being called dumb as kyle said, theres a shit load more negative stereotypes about homosexual - see my post of 10 points of what homosexuals were accused of in the ssm thread in this forum). While all these people are here worrying about folaus "freedom of speech", does anyone care to wonder how his gay teammates might feel about folaus comments? Does anyone care to wonder that his gay team mates (who are already subjected to marginalization and abuse) might find that an unsafe work environment had folau stayed on?

Both sides are guilty of taking agendas or making it personal, go try to make fun of the Qantas CEO about being gay or ridicule gay people to his face and watch him ban you for life from using Qantas as it seems one side is getting away with more than the other at this current time when it comes to negative comments towards the other.
This is absolute rubbish. Sky news after dark is a hotbed of racism, sexism, and homophobia. Guess what QANTAS business and first class lounges show on the tv? That's right sky news.

If Joyce is this massive "PC" warrior why the Fuck is QANTAS still allowing sky news to be shown in their lounges and aeroplanes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just so I understand this because I'm confused. In this forum we've had examples from the Israel folau rugby australia thread and the ssm plebiscite thread, where commentary (from predominantly religious forummers) was given that the ssm plebiscite was contrived by the lgbt community to

1. Introduce sex to minors
2. Groom minors to be homosexual in future
3. That introducing ssm would lead to pedophilia
4. That introducing ssm would lead to bestiality
5. That introducing ssm would lead to polygamy
6. To force religious beliefs to be "defeated"
7. That it would lead to a less moral and ethical society
8. That they would force straight minors to role play as the opposite sex in safe schools and make boys wear skirts
9. That they're making their "sick, twisted" lives seem as normal
10. That they're going to force all churches to perform ssm

And this was all fair and "loving" commentary and religious people needed to have their high profile public say to oppose the immoral, unethical ssm act.

Even in this thread we've seen one post where being gay was grouped in the same category as being "criminals, junkies"

And this is all fair respectful commentary according to some.

So the above 10 "talking" points from the ssm plebiscite thread, grouping gays with "criminals and junkies" and folaus famous tweet were anything but "loving" nor were they "just discussion". They were hateful comments.

On a side note the George Michael mural was painted LONG BEFORE the ssm plebiscite, it had been there for a long time. So no, you're wrong that it was painted just for the ssm plebiscite.

The other thing you're wrong about is that it was painted to insult religious people. Here's the thing about art, it's open to interpretation, that every individual can have their own idea about a piece of art. While you may have seen it as an insult, the lgbt saw George Michael as THEIR saint. He represented the struggles that they go through in life, he was their icon. So in no way was it intended as an insult. If you consider this as an insult, then you may want to give Easter and Christmas holidays back to the pagans, as those dates are the pagans original holidays, so stop insulting them.

Onto Kyle sandilands, the blokes a fucking drop kick and says things for shock value. However, as much as you may say they are not his beliefs, the fact is many atheists believe Mary had sex with another man to give birth to Jesus. Go on atheists pages and they make fun of the immaculate conception with comments that "one woman's lie about an affair that got out if hand ". I say this with no intent to insult but to simply say this side of the story has existed long before Kyle made it public, although no one was quite as insulting as Kyle in telling that "joke".

And lastly homosexuality looks like it has scientific explanations of a combination of genetics and environmental factors CAUSING it. So to a degree, it's out of those people's hands that they end up homosexual, that's the way they are.

Meanwhile religion is a choice, a belief system, an idea. You're not born as religious, you're born with a clean slate and then indoctrinated by your parents or you choose it as an acceptable idea/belief system

And by all means we will continue to criticize religion for its short comings. I refuse to not criticize ideas like

* chop off a thieves hands - Islamic belief
* you will receive 72 virgins in heaven - Islamic
* an innocent baby is born in sin - Catholic
* homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God- Christianity/islamic
* Jesus rose from the dead
* Mohammed flew to heaven on a flying horse

So the above will not be exempt from criticism just because it's religion. Ideas are criticized and if they pass the test, they're accepted, of they fail the test? Then thank fuck we criticize ideas and get rid of the bad ones.
I can explain the resurrection of Jesus.

Jesus woke one day and made the startling discovery that he could no longer control his magic, as a result he was continually turning water into wine and this made life hard. Over time his meta human metabolism broke down and the alcohol began to take effect, Jesus then went on to experience his first bender.

While absolutely munted, Jesus stumbled his way into a cave and got lost. With no exit in sight, Jesus continued to push though the cave in hopes of finding an exit. An entire day had passed and Jesus was still yet to find an exit from this nightmare. Jesus then passed out.

What Jesus did not know was that this cave was one of the few remaing caves of legends that were one used by great sages for secluded mediation, as a result of passing out and being in this legendary cave, Jesus had traversed the 583637352563 dimension.

While in this dimension, Jesus' mind and soul was nourished with great knowledge, this knowledge in the end is what saved him as he had awakened his true magic and regained control. Jesus continued to explore before leaving the cave days later.

Jesus returned days later much to the shock of the local residents of Atlantis who had believed the worst had befallen our young hero. Jesus reassured the locals that all was well and that he simply went inside the cave to train his Charmeleon so it could reach the pinnacle of evolution and become a Charizard! Much to Jesus' disgust, one of the locals mentioned that mega evolution was recently discovered and there was one final stage for he and his Charizard to climb.

Two weeks passed and Jesus set off on his next adventure, with the town folk gathered around him he leapt from the ground and flew into space showing off his newly acquired magic, everyone looked on in sheer joy as their hero disappeared into the distance to continue his journey of becoming the Legendary Immortal Cultivator.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Jesus woke one day and made the startling discovery that he could no longer control his magic, as a result he was continually turning water into wine and this made life hard. Over time his meta human metabolism broke down and the alcohol began to take effect, Jesus then went on to experience his first bender.

While absolutely munted, Jesus stumbled his way into a cave and got lost. With no exit in sight, Jesus continued to push though the cave in hopes of finding an exit. An entire day had passed and Jesus was still yet to find an exit from this nightmare. Jesus then passed out.

What Jesus did not know was that this cave was one of the few remaing caves of legends that were one used by great sages for secluded mediation, as a result of passing out and being in this legendary cave, Jesus had traversed the 583637352563 dimension.

While in this dimension, Jesus' mind and soul was nourished with great knowledge, this knowledge in the end is what saved him as he had awakened his true magic and regained control. Jesus continued to explore before leaving the cave days later.

Jesus returned days later much to the shock of the local residents of Atlantis who had believed the worst had befallen our young hero. Jesus reassured the locals that all was well and that he simply went inside the cave to train his Charmeleon so it could reach the pinnacle of evolution and become a Charizard! Much to Jesus' disgust, one of the locals mentioned that mega evolution was recently discovered and there was one final stage for he and his Charizard to climb.

Two weeks passed and Jesus set off on his next adventure, with the town folk gathered around him he leapt from the ground and flew into space showing off his newly acquired magic, everyone looked on in sheer joy as their hero disappeared into the distance to continue his journey of becoming the Legendary Immortal Cultivator.
I'm not touching this. They're going to come after you like you go after josh Reynolds

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just so I understand this because I'm confused. In this forum we've had examples from the Israel folau rugby australia thread and the ssm plebiscite thread, where commentary (from predominantly religious forummers) was given that the ssm plebiscite was contrived by the lgbt community to

1. Introduce sex to minors
2. Groom minors to be homosexual in future
3. That introducing ssm would lead to pedophilia
4. That introducing ssm would lead to bestiality
5. That introducing ssm would lead to polygamy
6. To force religious beliefs to be "defeated"
7. That it would lead to a less moral and ethical society
8. That they would force straight minors to role play as the opposite sex in safe schools and make boys wear skirts
9. That they're making their "sick, twisted" lives seem as normal
10. That they're going to force all churches to perform ssm

And this was all fair and "loving" commentary and religious people needed to have their high profile public say to oppose the immoral, unethical ssm act.

Even in this thread we've seen one post where being gay was grouped in the same category as being "criminals, junkies"

And this is all fair respectful commentary according to some.

So the above 10 "talking" points from the ssm plebiscite thread, grouping gays with "criminals and junkies" and folaus famous tweet were anything but "loving" nor were they "just discussion". They were hateful comments.

On a side note the George Michael mural was painted LONG BEFORE the ssm plebiscite, it had been there for a long time. So no, you're wrong that it was painted just for the ssm plebiscite.

The other thing you're wrong about is that it was painted to insult religious people. Here's the thing about art, it's open to interpretation, that every individual can have their own idea about a piece of art. While you may have seen it as an insult, the lgbt saw George Michael as THEIR saint. He represented the struggles that they go through in life, he was their icon. So in no way was it intended as an insult. If you consider this as an insult, then you may want to give Easter and Christmas holidays back to the pagans, as those dates are the pagans original holidays, so stop insulting them.

Onto Kyle sandilands, the blokes a fucking drop kick and says things for shock value. However, as much as you may say they are not his beliefs, the fact is many atheists believe Mary had sex with another man to give birth to Jesus. Go on atheists pages and they make fun of the immaculate conception with comments that "one woman's lie about an affair that got out if hand ". I say this with no intent to insult but to simply say this side of the story has existed long before Kyle made it public, although no one was quite as insulting as Kyle in telling that "joke".

And lastly homosexuality looks like it has scientific explanations of a combination of genetics and environmental factors CAUSING it. So to a degree, it's out of those people's hands that they end up homosexual, that's the way they are.

Meanwhile religion is a choice, a belief system, an idea. You're not born as religious, you're born with a clean slate and then indoctrinated by your parents or you choose it as an acceptable idea/belief system

And by all means we will continue to criticize religion for its short comings. I refuse to not criticize ideas like

* chop off a thieves hands - Islamic belief
* you will receive 72 virgins in heaven - Islamic
* an innocent baby is born in sin - Catholic
* homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God- Christianity/islamic
* Jesus rose from the dead
* Mohammed flew to heaven on a flying horse

So the above will not be exempt from criticism just because it's religion. Ideas are criticized and if they pass the test, they're accepted, of they fail the test? Then thank fuck we criticize ideas and get rid of the bad ones.
Chopping off a thieves hands, and the 72 virgins are not islamic, they are Wahhabism go and learn the difference

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I love captain jacksons long novel replies.

People who have long novel replies are very intelligent and are winning the debate!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

People who have long novel replies are very intelligent and are winning the debate!
I generally support what he's saying but yeah... I ain't reading a long novel reply.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

How on earth do u come up with this

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So here's the conflicting thing and probably the biggest issue with this topic. You're completely entitled to have your beliefs that homosexuality is a sin (according to your beliefs) but when you say that publicly and lump homosexuality with a bunch of other criminal/immoral activities it becomes hate speech. The main problem being that it would be pointing a finger at a group of people and associating a negative connotation based on nothing more than a belief, not facts. As much as you may think the bible is 100% proof from God, it cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that it actually is. Hence a belief system and a belief system that is not held by all and a belief system that has negative connotations on a group of people.

There's a difference between saying you're not gay and you wouldn't associate with gay people because they're gay. The exact same would apply if I was to say I don't believe in religion or say I won't associate with religious people because they're religious. Both instances would get carved up in a place of employment (as an example), both instances would result in discrimination cases.

I personally object to the way Kyle said Mary cheated behind a goat shack, I thought that was completely uncalled for. However the statement that she had an extra-marital affair or even if Jesus was conceived through Joseph, are not items that he could be sacked for (If he said it in the right manner, as critical analysis rather than a dumb insulting fuck). Where he may recieve some reprimanding from his employer is when he said people that believe in the immaculate birth are dumb. But that's a question for his employer.

Again this is a question of belief and not established fact.

Meanwhile folau lumped homosexuals with a whole bunch of negatively associated human traits and tarred homosexuals with a completely immoral, unethical brush simply for being homisexual (and its a far cry from being called dumb as kyle said, theres a shit load more negative stereotypes about homosexual - see my post of 10 points of what homosexuals were accused of in the ssm thread in this forum). While all these people are here worrying about folaus "freedom of speech", does anyone care to wonder how his gay teammates might feel about folaus comments? Does anyone care to wonder that his gay team mates (who are already subjected to marginalization and abuse) might find that an unsafe work environment had folau stayed on?

This is absolute rubbish. Sky news after dark is a hotbed of racism, sexism, and homophobia. Guess what QANTAS business and first class lounges show on the tv? That's right sky news.

If Joyce is this massive "PC" warrior why the Fuck is QANTAS still allowing sky news to be shown in their lounges and aeroplanes.
Me personally I don't believe in the bible, why would it become hate speech if I said I don't like a behaviorism such as being gay and gave further examples of some behaviorisms I don't like just to prove that don't I don't like some people based on traits or I don't find appealing or want to be near/deal with, it's just not gay or immoral people its many other types of people I don't find appealing maybe I used too harsh examples.

I do agree with you on what Kyle said was uncalled for especially in the manner he delivered it, I understand there is always going to be people who will question things and fair enough as its a part of human nature to question and seek further answers/truth but I did find that he insulted a large group of people due to how he delivered it and was pretty rude/disrespectful towards them.

Do you think I enjoyed being called dumb and whatever else he said questioning my intelligence by some fat useless radio fuck when I have 1 degree in Maths/Computing and 1 degree in Mechanical Engineering now doing my Masters in it, very good problem solving skills and usefulness to the community with moving forward with our knowledge in the sciences all because I have a belief in religion, he meant what he said personally as that's what he truly believes. Who is he to question my intelligence and logic when he has nothing on me in terms of intelligence and useful knowledge/skills especially in the public domain which now other people are going to listen to and probably act like him thinking its fine once he has said it without any consequences so far.

I have taken it a bit personal because the **** questioned my far superior intelligence to his all because I believe in religion, to me intelligence and having the skills to learn/apply your knowledge is quite important. Could you imagine if more people like him thought it was correct to brand you as dumb or shits for brains because you had some religious belief? Yes it's easy to say oh just ignore it and etc but the problem he holds the power to influence those who are easily influenced (which alot of people seem to be today) to think like him and if he doesn't go on unpunished people will think its correct just like all the far right extremism in our current political system going on unpunished to create more hate and the atrocities people have done recently against others due to their beliefs/culture.

Well when Folau said the hell comment about xyz groups, wouldn't people with gambling, drinking, sex, drugs and other behavioural issues not also feel uncomfortable or unsafe especially his team mates who might have some of these issues they don't tell others about? Why is it only the gay people need to feel worried about his comments and not the others he was talking about who could have real issues in those area, why was it only that group of people he mentioned that got the ball rolling? Aren't those groups of people who need help not needing all this extra hate while they try to solve their issues and be better people again? If I had some gambling or drinking issue and I was hearing someone preaching that my lifestyle that I might be addicted to or can't help is going to send me to hell and punishment I'd feel hated against too...

Joyce is a massive PC warrior, he uses his power to push his agenda and makes things personal. Do you truly think that Qantas being a major sponsor to rugby australia didn't have their say on how Folau should be punished, just because he "rubbished" this idea to the public doesn't mean it didn't happen behind closed doors... To be honest I think he probably was licking his lips to assert that power over Folau for his twitter posts

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Doesn't matter who is winning or not lol, just more so to express ideas and see why people think the way they do from their point of view

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Me personally I don't believe in the bible, why would it become hate speech if I said I don't like a behaviorism such as being gay and gave further examples of some behaviorisms I don't like just to prove that don't I don't like some people based on traits or I don't find appealing or want to be near/deal with, it's just not gay or immoral people its many other types of people I don't find appealing maybe I used too harsh examples.

I do agree with you on what Kyle said was uncalled for especially in the manner he delivered it, I understand there is always going to be people who will question things and fair enough as its a part of human nature to question and seek further answers/truth but I did find that he insulted a large group of people due to how he delivered it and was pretty rude/disrespectful towards them.

Do you think I enjoyed being called dumb and whatever else he said questioning my intelligence by some fat useless radio fuck when I have 1 degree in Maths/Computing and 1 degree in Mechanical Engineering now doing my Masters in it, very good problem solving skills and usefulness to the community with moving forward with our knowledge in the sciences all because I have a belief in religion, he meant what he said personally as that's what he truly believes. Who is he to question my intelligence and logic when he has nothing on me in terms of intelligence and useful knowledge/skills especially in the public domain which now other people are going to listen to and probably act like him thinking its fine once he has said it without any consequences so far.

I have taken it a bit personal because the **** questioned my far superior intelligence to his all because I believe in religion, to me intelligence and having the skills to learn/apply your knowledge is quite important. Could you imagine if more people like him thought it was correct to brand you as dumb or shits for brains because you had some religious belief? Yes it's easy to say oh just ignore it and etc but the problem he holds the power to influence those who are easily influenced (which alot of people seem to be today) to think like him and if he doesn't go on unpunished people will think its correct just like all the far right extremism in our current political system going on unpunished to create more hate and the atrocities people have done recently against others due to their beliefs/culture.

Well when Folau said the hell comment about xyz groups, wouldn't people with gambling, drinking, sex, drugs and other behavioural issues not also feel uncomfortable or unsafe especially his team mates who might have some of these issues they don't tell others about? Why is it only the gay people need to feel worried about his comments and not the others he was talking about who could have real issues in those area, why was it only that group of people he mentioned that got the ball rolling? Aren't those groups of people who need help not needing all this extra hate while they try to solve their issues and be better people again? If I had some gambling or drinking issue and I was hearing someone preaching that my lifestyle that I might be addicted to or can't help is going to send me to hell and punishment I'd feel hated against too...

Joyce is a massive PC warrior, he uses his power to push his agenda and makes things personal. Do you truly think that Qantas being a major sponsor to rugby australia didn't have their say on how Folau should be punished, just because he "rubbished" this idea to the public doesn't mean it didn't happen behind closed doors... To be honest I think he probably was licking his lips to assert that power over Folau for his twitter posts
Nikola Tesla, one of the most brilliant and eccentric people of all time was religious.
But he knew becoming an orthodox priest would be a waste of his life.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who is winning or not lol, just more so to express ideas and see why people think the way they do from their point of view
I didn't mind your long novel reply because you spaced it out better and practiced good punctuation.

Again, I know my grammar and punctuation isn't perfect.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nikola Tesla, one of the most brilliant and eccentric people of all time was religious.
But he knew becoming an orthodox priest would be a waste of his life.
There have been many people who believed in some form of God who were brilliant and contributed to the tech/sciences and abilities we have now but then you have Kyle calling them dumb and etc who has done nothing

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
There have been many people who believed in some form of God who were brilliant and contributed to the tech/sciences and abilities we have now but then you have Kyle calling them dumb and etc who has done nothing
Kyle is just a fat piece of shit who should be seen as irrelevant!

This is a big reason why I hate many Australians.
We are just as dumb as Americans and pay attention to the wrong people and make em famous.

The day I hear this fat shit dies in a horrific plane accident and there isn't one piece of flubber or matter left of that ugly excuse of a human, will be a happy day!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chopping off a thieves hands, and the 72 virgins are not islamic, they are Wahhabism go and learn the difference
Not sure where you got that. Wahhabism started in the 1700s. The 72 virgins (72 Houri) started in the 800s (900 years before Wahhabism) and the thief hand cutting off is mentioned in the Quran as a Hudud.

Under Islam if you don't cut off a thief's hand then you are betraying Allah.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

We are just as dumb as Americans and pay attention to the wrong people and make em famous.

The day I hear this fat shit dies in a horrific plane accident and there isn't one piece of flubber or matter left of that ugly excuse of a human, will be a happy day!
Its more so his views might be followed by others easily and then you have all these people who will want to question someones intelligence all because they have some religious beliefs

I don't wish death open him though lol, maybe some enlightenment to help him think more lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Its more so his views might be followed by others easily and then you have all these people who will want to question someones intelligence all because they have some religious beliefs

I don't wish death open him though lol, maybe some enlightenment to help him think more lol
Ok a stroke + near death experience that will leave him paralysed but make him see the light in the process!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure where you got that. Wahhabism started in the 1700s. The 72 virgins (72 Houri) started in the 800s (900 years before Wahhabism) and the thief hand cutting off is mentioned in the Quran as a Hudud.

Under Islam if you don't cut off a thief's hand then you are betraying Allah.
Hudud has more to it than that you know right? There are certain conditions that need to be met before doing the extreme

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hudud has more to it than that you know right? There are certain conditions that need to be met before doing the extreme
Yeah. It depends on the form of theft. If it's a simple theft then it's nof Hudud. If it's a more complex theft then it's a direct sin against Allah that must be punished.