News Manly hooker Apisai Koroisau poised to sign three-year deal with Canterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I’m pretty happy about this, certainly strengthens a position we’ve been lacking in for ages.
I just hope that with his injury history, the 3rd year is in the clubs favour and we didn’t break the bank.

Going off Finchie’s comments, sounds like we may have. Time will tell.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The funny things is that if the bulldogs supposedly stated that Ramien had to fit into bulldogs DNA and culture etc
I don’t know how or if any likelihood curtis Scott would pass the dickehead test

His own family kicked him or moved him out of syd for fear of losing him to crime or jail etc
Scott is a absolute weapon on the piss. It’s only a matter of time before he’s involved in some major off field incident.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What you guys think of Josh Hoffman for a 1 or 2 year contract would be cheap. At least to get us through next season

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Three years is a concern for me with his injury history.

Api was very good with Souths, started off well with Manly and has progressively had less impact in attack when he plays. He's still a great defender and I hope he can stay injury free and we can see more in attack from him.
He is a hooker under Des... Ballin, Ennis, lichaa or any other hooker Des has had were always limited in what his game plan allowed.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck him and I’d pay Scott a reasonable deal.

People forget how good he is.

Dwz
Meaney/okunbor
Scott/Raimen
Hoppa
Smith
Foran
Lewis/cogger
Napa
API
Tolman
Stimson
Chn
Jackson

Jmk
Rfm
Herman
To’omaga

Yes please. Not world beaters but fucking at least something to be excited about
I see Scott as an erratic footballer without much thought process in his footy... His like a Josh Reynolds without the ball playing in my opinion. Would much rather a Staggs who looks like a world beater in the making.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I see Scott as an erratic footballer without much thought process in his footy... His like a Josh Reynolds without the ball playing in my opinion. Would much rather a Staggs who looks like a world beater in the making.
Would love him. Though also disagree re Scott

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Api is an awesome signing and one that I have been pushing for many months ago. Glad that its sorted.

We should go for Josh Schuster next. This kid is a gun and doubt Manly can afford him too. W

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will wait for the official announcement from the club. Not sure if I’d be more excited about Api coming or Lichaa leaving

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck him and I’d pay Scott a reasonable deal.

People forget how good he is.

Dwz
Meaney/okunbor
Scott/Raimen
Hoppa
Smith
Foran
Lewis/cogger
Napa
API
Tolman
Stimson
Chn
Jackson

Jmk
Rfm
Herman
To’omaga

Yes please. Not world beaters but fucking at least something to be excited about
What a turnaround from our salary cap mess.

The only real weak points we still have is a centre (assuming we don't get Scott or ramian) and one half.

Excited about next season!!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just hope the figures being mentioned aren’t true.
Trust me
You guys would blow up
Here’s a hint
He was on 550k at the manly scum
Those are cringeworthy figures. 3 years at that price would be a gigantic risk.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Will wait for the official announcement from the club. Not sure if I’d be more excited about Api coming or Lichaa leaving
Its a double win for sure.

The only doubt is the value of the contract (length is ok, he finishes at 30) and hope the Andersons have learnt the lessons from the past. If they were smart and knew he didnt want to leave Sydney they should not have budged. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.