Tolman giving it to Brown

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We got right under their skin and it worked, they couldn't hack it.
Sore losers galore.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this shows the attitude shift, everyone had each others back and no-one is gonna get a free shot at one of their mates again.

Totally different mindset for the last couple of months and I fucking love it.
It was an error riddled game from both sides but we really grinded hard, played for eachother and gave everything until the final buzzer.
That said, this was one of my favourite moments of the night - So stoked to see the boys standing up for their team mates.
I have NEVER seen Jacko like that before and I loved it.
Massive props to the team.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely loved jacko giving it to him in front of the ref we have finally got our mongrel back

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
We got right under their skin and it worked, they couldn't hack it.
Sore losers galore.
Reminded me back in the day when we were known for that and full of mongrel. I want us to get back to that, bring the fear back to the opposite team and the Dogs of War mentality. Loved what I seen last night against Parra.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can feel the fire burning at last

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Good from Tols.

As Deano aptly stated in the presser - Tolman and JJ are the heart and soul of this club.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It was an error riddled game from both sides but we really grinded hard, played for eachother and gave everything until the final buzzer.
That said, this was one of my favourite moments of the night - So stoked to see the boys standing up for their team mates.
I have NEVER seen Jacko like that before and I loved it.
Massive props to the team.
I agree with that.
Fantastic to see Jackson fire up at that fat ****.
"Fucking wanker....fucking late"
Right in front of the referee & his mike made it for me.

Just pissed off the fatball **** will play in their first final, which hopefully they lose.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a couple weeks in a row that Tolman has given a spray to someone at the end of the game. He gave that Tigers goal kicker a mouthful after he missed then now kicking off with Brown on fulltime haha. Haven't seen Tolman like this in forever, if ever.

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can see a little bit of it at the end of this video.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!Three no tries to Siva.
How good was the spray from Jacko...finally...finally the passion erupts and he goes off deluxe. Brown is a gronk and a manna be enforcer, unfortunately he is just a plain old grub who relies on cheap shots for his toughness...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Given he was so crap first four or five games on the wing, how good is it seeing so much improvement in the last two games? Good signs. Now he just needs to unlearn that reflexive step back in field when he should dive for the line...
Looks like Meaney has improved in this area as well. Quick learner this kid...