Tolman giving it to Brown

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good was it to see Tolman race over and give Nathan Brown an earful right on full time. Hopefully he said something along the lines of "cop that you slimy ****" :tearsofjoy:

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Agreed.

Brown was a grub all night and went out of his way to cause injuries!

I loved how Jackson started him in front of the referee, I love how the boys seem like they've all got each others back!!
Haven't seen this passion in the Bulldogs for years.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tolman has been a little more energetic recently like the rest of the team, I even seen him palm off some dude last night lol. Really makes a difference to his game imo.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Da bess bessssss

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tolman has been a little more energetic recently like the rest of the team, I even seen him palm off some dude last night lol. Really makes a difference to his game imo.
I saw Meaney palm off a guy. Although that guy was Moses, a pussy any way you put it, still. I was erectile for a little bit.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever Brown was on last night, perhaps a half dose next time...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meaney is defenitely looking more comfortable on the wing
Given he was so crap first four or five games on the wing, how good is it seeing so much improvement in the last two games? Good signs. Now he just needs to unlearn that reflexive step back in field when he should dive for the line...

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I can confirm Toleman said “ Brown you better remember to bring your shopping bags when you to Woolies cause they cost 15cents other wise” I think Brown always forgets that’s why he was angry

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol the whole Parra side just sat back and watched the whole Bulldogs side smash their boys. Theres only 3 blokes from Parra in there.
I think this shows the attitude shift, everyone had each others back and no-one is gonna get a free shot at one of their mates again.

Totally different mindset for the last couple of months and I fucking love it.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good seeing Jackson have a bit of mongrel in him. Good on Tolman too. Let that **** know he's a cat for trying to prove himself with a cheapshot on a bloke 20kgs lighter than him.

It looks as though the boys might be finding some aggression and are willing to throw down with the opposition. Pay will be loving the boys fire up and make it a war