Renouf’s breakout game!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was the Renouf that was dominating CCup and I’m delighted he showed it in first grade tonight. He came up with some crucial off loads and bent the line with every hit up. I gotta admit I was starting to doubt him but couldn’t be happier with his game tonight!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He deserves some luck and has repaid the faith. Great game

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was the Renouf that was dominating CCup and I’m delighted he showed it in first grade tonight. He came up with some crucial off loads and bent the line with every hit up. I gotta admit I was starting to doubt him but couldn’t be happier with his game tonight!
I agree. He has finally grabbed his opportunity with both hands. Well done to him.

Reactions: DT

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Great game. Hope we never lose him, he could really become something special with his partnerships with RFM.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
He was sensational last week also.

He has so much potential, I really hope he gets fitter and starts dominating and playing with more aggression.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve been harping on about him for 18months
He’s got fg written all over him
Yet we wait til round 30 ffs (sarcasm) to play him

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve been harping on about him for 18months
He’s got fg written all over him
Yet we wait til round 30 ffs (sarcasm) to play him
The longer it went with out him having a impact in NRL the more worried I got that it wasn’t going to happen. Should be a big confidence boost for him.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The longer it went with out him having a impact in NRL the more worried I got that it wasn’t going to happen. Should be a big confidence boost for him.
Agreed
Kids got it all

Doooogiez

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just thought I would post this.... Really liking this kid and he is warming up to the challenge of NRL, has been solid since coming onto the bench..... Wasn't sure of him after last year, but looking good now!

Up the dogs!

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The kid has been scoring trys at will in reserve grade for the past 18 months.
Can believe it took Pay so long to give him a go.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Just starting to feel his body out in FG. Won't be long till he starts scoring tries from short range.

Reminds me of a young Willie Mason, probably because of the hair.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've really liked Toomaga and RFM off the bench the last 2 games. Afro circus.

Lakas

Waterboy
Reaction score
Watch his effort in the last play off the game. Keeps chasing side to side, tackling, getting back up and going again. Typified the teams effort tonight

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I've really liked Toomaga and RFM off the bench the last 2 games. Afro circus.
I remember when the Panthers went from Wooden spoon in 2002 to premiers in 2003. They had some big contributions from the hair bears Puletua and Galuvao. Not even saying Dogs premiers but RFM CHN and RT have that potential to lift us to another level

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was carrying guys in every tackle and got numerous offloads away. It was definitely his best game in FG and hopefully there are many more to come.

Hopefully Ogden gets more chances and with him, Renouf and now RFM stepping up our pack is starting to look all the more formidable in the present and future without having signed anyone yet.

Surely the form of these guys makes the potential Ese Ese signing unnecessary?

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was carrying guys in every tackle and got numerous offloads away. It was definitely his best game in FG and hopefully there are many more to come.

Hopefully Ogden gets more chances and with him, Renouf and now RFM stepping up our pack is starting to look all the more formidable in the present and future without having signed anyone yet.

Surely the form of these guys makes the potential Ese Ese signing unnecessary?
Agree mate. No need for Herman. Something in Renouf has clicked in the last couple of games. Confidence and self belief at this level are there now.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just don't shave that Afro off!