The eight yeh nah yeh nah for and against sticks out like a sore thumb

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah but wins against Souths n sharks weren’t on the cards either if you know what I mean
The could of’s vs the shouldn’t of’s
Raiders were missing 7 starters from memory while Manly were also missing key players and played poorly. South's had won I think 3 out of their last 9 so it wasn't outrageous for us to beat them given our recent results, sharks had also been horrible at times this season.

Anyway it just backs my earlier point that most sides aren't anywhere near good enough in the NRL right now, a couple of better performances earlier in the season and I could've been praising Pay right now lol.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
So we make the 8 for the very first time, in the very last round. Go on to make a run to the GF and win it! Hahahahaha..... now wouldn't THAT piss off everyone?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need Jesus turning water to wine type miracle to make the 8

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Winning games with 2 tries does not deserve to be in the 8

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alright I'll take a bite at 1 in 5001.

Doesn't help all those middle teams are playing each other in the final rounds, so either way in or out of form, they'll be chalking up wins.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Raiders were missing 7 starters from memory while Manly were also missing key players and played poorly. South's had won I think 3 out of their last 9 so it wasn't outrageous for us to beat them given our recent results, sharks had also been horrible at times this season.

Anyway it just backs my earlier point that most sides aren't anywhere near good enough in the NRL right now, a couple of better performances earlier in the season and I could've been praising Pay right now lol.
Lol
Glass half empty kinda guy you are lol

Negative thoughts in your head constantly can’t be healthy for your mental state of mind

Are you ok mate

Seriously I am worried about you
Man to man as a friend, drop me a line or pm me anytime mate

I can offer you some support and guidance to help you through mate

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

What about Melbourne game?
Roosters game?
Surely we had some contribution?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Lol
Glass half empty kinda guy you are lol

Negative thoughts in your head constantly can’t be healthy for your mental state of mind

Are you ok mate

Seriously I am worried about you
Man to man as a friend, drop me a line or pm me anytime mate

I can offer you some support and guidance to help you through mate
He may always be over critical but marley is right. We couldn't even beat a raiders side missing seven starters and manly who exploited our awful edge defense, and as great as our defense was last night souffs were poor.

Being positive is great, but you also have to remain realistic

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But keeping a team in the top 4 try less does.
There are 2 types of people

Those who see the glass half empty
And those who see it half full

There are positive people who like to see the good in things
And there are negative people who just want to rain on the parade.

Stay positive mate,

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He may always be over critical but marley is right. We couldn't even beat a raiders side missing seven starters and manly who exploited our awful edge defense, and as great as our defense was last night souffs were poor.

But that’s the problem our team has constantly been inconsistent , we win one game then get smashed 2 but now we actually won 3 straight.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I posted this to boxer
It’s an appropriate response to that rubbish also.

There are 2 types of people

Those who see the glass half empty
And those who see it half full

There are positive people who like to see the good in things
And there are negative people who just want to rain on the parade.

Stay positive mate,

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't worry - I also sat down this morning and tried to "do the maths".

Pennies have a poor F/A at the moment, which makes them vulnerable.
We can actually finish as high as 7th!

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last year there was also 2 byes for 4 points.
This year 1 bye for 2 points. We have played better this year with the experience we lost.
All needs to put into context. We have done extremely well.
LOST MORRIS X 2
KLEMMER
WOODS HALF YEAR
MBYE HALF YEAR
THATS HALF our team and most experienced players
careful with stats posts alot of emotional people prefer feelings to reality :joycat: