Official Dean Britt official with us for 2 years

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've had a look of his stats, he's done it with relatively low game time too. All I'm saying is people get excited over a player's last game and call for their signing, good stats yesterday and hopefully he can replicate them with us.

He's not young and hasn't really made a name for himself so there's some risk involved.

The signing is done anyway so will be hoping for the best.
I'm hopeful that this works out like when we signed Paul Rauhihi. He didn't do much before coming to the club but was signed as he was ready to hit his peak. We got the best years of his career due to signing him when he was improving. Britt seems to be demanding more game time lately, so hopefully it's a perfect time to get him at the club.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I'm hopeful that this works out like when we signed Paul Rauhihi. He didn't do much before coming to the club but was signed as he was ready to hit his peak. We got the best years of his career due to signing him when he was improving. Britt seems to be demanding more game time lately, so hopefully it's a perfect time to get him at the club.
Had a quality coach back then

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah mate, Rauhihi’s contribution to our team at that time is criminally underrated.

He was a beast of a human.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U retarted we released tualua where the hell has Danny fualalo come in to the conversation
Go back and read posts
I’m
Telling you we should keep fualolo, Tapau got released Ages ago... fuaololo off contract end of this year

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
People do realize that Dean Britt is already 25 and has only had 15 career NRL games? He's played a lack of games for a reason.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m
Telling you we should keep fualolo, Tapau got released Ages ago... fuaololo off contract end of this year
Whats fualalo got to do with this
We released tualau obviously can’t read......
2 different people read posts

I said we released Francis tualua because he asked for a release, and signed another fringe first grader in Britt to replace him
And you sooked
We can’t release a nsw cup player and sign Jesse Bromwich in his place lololol

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats fualalo got to do with this
We released tualau obviously can’t read......
2 different people read posts

I said we released Francis tualua because he asked for a release, and signed another fringe first grader in Britt to replace him
And you sooked
We can’t release a nsw cup player and sign Jesse Bromwich in his place lololol
Fuck your dumb... Talau barely
Played first grade... you’re annoying oiss off

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m
No one mentioned fualalo ....
You said “shit signing”
I said we released Francis tualua because he asked for a release and signed another fringe first grader in Britt
You can’t release a nsw cup player n sign Jesse Bromwich
IMG_0215.JPG

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman, Elliot and Britt. We will get absolutely slaughtered in the ruck should they ever be on the field at the same time

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman, Elliot and Britt. We will get absolutely slaughtered in the ruck should they ever be on the field at the same time

Commentator:Tolman takes the ball on the 4th. He’s driven back 5m and offloads to Elliot who runs 10m sideways and driven back another 5 metres, but he gets the ball away to Britt who makes a 1 metre gain. Bulldogs kicking from in their 20m