2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need a to utilise his talents better
We need to give him more ball in open space

He could go looking for it more in attack
Rather than just hiding on the wing
Like trovoiavich did in origin
he has a bit of hesitation in attack for some reason?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
After watching a replay of the game last night I came onto TK and read through the game day thread and it’s become pretty obvious that a group of four or five have hijacked TK and the place has become a shit fight.
Your agenda’s are plain for all to see.Congratulations.
Time for a statement from HQ of this apparent hostile takeover. This toxic atmosphere can't be sustained surely.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Time for a statement from HQ of this apparent hostile takeover. This toxic atmosphere can't be sustained surely.
I'm not sure what take over you are referring to. The same people who complained about anarchy are the very same people that absolutely soiled the game thread.

MR Invisible is suspended from moderating because he acted unethically. He is still a member and is not restricted from posting. The agenda narrative that people are pushing, couldn't be anymore inaccurate.

The core issue in this situation is that people don't have the same opinion. But rather than discussing the difference of opinion in a courteous and adult manner, they instantly result to patronizing behavior and name calling. This is where the problem arises and essentially lead to the destruction of the game thread.

Bottom line is people will be different, just respect peoples rights to be different. If you can't do that use the ignore function that you have available. If you can't do that then action will be taken.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So is Mr I gone?
At this time apparently yes (according to Horse who has claimed responsibility). Best to pm mods if you want information. Posts are getting deleted after enquiring on here. It's all unclear what is actually happening but lots have concerns and hope things improve soon.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At this time apparently yes (according to Horse who has claimed responsibility). Best to pm mods if you want information. Posts are getting deleted after enquiring on here. It's all unclear what is actually happening but lots have concerns and hope things improve soon.
Thanks.

Yeah im all for banter but some of the shit last night in the game day thread was a bit over the top.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure what take over you are referring to. The same people who complained about anarchy are the very same people that absolutely soiled the game thread.

MR Invisible is suspended from moderating because he acted in very unethically. He is still a member and is not restricted from posting. The agenda narrative that people are pushing, couldn't be anymore inaccurate.

The core issue in this situation is that people don't have the same opinion. But rather than discussing the difference of opinion in a courteous and adult manner, they instantly result to patronizing behavior and name calling. This is where the problem arises and essentially lead to the destruction of the game thread.

Bottom line is people will be different, just respect peoples rights to be different. If you can't do that use the ignore function that you have available. If you can't do that then action will be taken.
Appreciate the info on Mr I
Was a little puzzled at what was happening in regards to where he was seeing he was the one off a few who has always informed TK on info on games which i appreciated.
Its important that people are able to voice their opinion on tk without being attacked because others do not agree.
Unfortunately this has become the fact lately and hope others put the past behind them and look forward to are club becoming a force again as we once was.
Appreciate your info

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Appreciate the info on Mr I
Was a little puzzled at what was happening in regards to where he was seeing he was the one off a few who has always informed TK on info on games which i appreciated.
Its important that people are able to voice their opinion on tk without being attacked because others do not agree.
Unfortunately this has become the fact lately and hope others put the past behind them and look forward to are club becoming a force again as we once was.
Appreciate your info
Thanks for the info, the people on here jump to conclusions like fuck it’s getting old hearing about who is shit then the next week they are playing good then the same people bagging them are praising them.. grow up the sport is psychological it takes time we should be proud look at our roster , we are the LEAST EXPERIENCED and we have strung some good wins, I’m glad pay is the coach I’m thinking he may show what he can do next year if we blood and sign some new talent, just try support The team we all bag the team it’s healthy to vent but fuck me there are some negative Nelly’s on here

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
40 minutes of footy still to play gentlemen.

A trademark Deano half time rev up should do the trick.
The sole voice of composure amongst the absolute muck being posted in this thread at half time.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

MR Invisible is suspended from moderating because he acted unethically. He is still a member and is not restricted from posting. The agenda narrative that people are pushing, couldn't be anymore inaccurate.

I'm not sure what take over you are referring to.

I was referring to Horse taking public credit for getting rid of Mr I and Durie saying "new guard" intimating taking over TK. Horse saying Mr I cut a deal with him to come back. There have been rascist comments as well that have not been dealt with.

Have you missed those comments?

Everyone is sick of all the political goings on and there appears a cartel agitating on here with a worrying agenda.

This rubbish of late is not simply about differences of opinion and insults...thats always been part of TK. There is a def power struggle going on to dominate TK.

Lots would like it dealt with.

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing like reading a good fable.
A few here appear to be squandering their talent as a fiction writer and not even realise it, which is sad!
Just a pity that posting proof again, would see me banned, again!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Thanks for the info.And while I agree with most of your post I still feel that a lot of the recent posts regarding the coaching and politics side of the club are being driven by agendas rather than genuine opinions and if that qualify’s me for a ban then so be it.The constant use of dismissive and belittling language is designed to create a negative and inflammatory response from other users and has been unrelenting from a handful of members.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nothing like reading a good fable.
A few here appear to be squandering their talent as a fiction writer and not even realise it, which is sad!
Just a pity that posting proof again, would see me banned, again!
You talkin to me? :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.