STRONG COACH

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looking at our history whenever we had success, it was behind a strong coach, Warren ryan, Phil could, ted glossop, Des hasler.

We need another strong coach: SHANE FLANAGAN.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Looking at our history whenever we had success, it was behind a strong coach, Warren ryan, Phil could, ted gossip, Des hasler.

2021 maybe.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s all teams par for the coarse ain’t it

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looking at our history whenever we had success, it was behind a strong coach, Warren ryan, Phil could, ted gossip, Des hasler.

Ted “Gossip” and Flanagan. Going well.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They're saying yesterday on fox that Flanagan might end up at St Helens.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They're saying yesterday on fox that Flanagan might end up at St Helens.
The way Nathan Brown is going Knights might have a late say in that lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ted “Gossip” and Flanagan. Going well.
And Phil Could! Apparently he could!

I don’t believe Flanagan will get a job at Belmore but if he does, we’ll have undone all the effort of the last 18 months to re-establish pathways, juniors and eventual strength and credibility that was undone when Des ignored everything but the NRL squad and Habib Dib bet the farm on some very risky outcomes to lead us to where we are today.

Flanagan is serving a coaching ban. Why? Because he’s a cheat. And even when he cheated the first time he showed disregard for the rules and hence is now banned, not just suspended. Does anyone really want a flog like that at our club? I don’t.

To all the Googles (know everything) and keyboard warriors on TK who say only cheats can win, I’ll never agree with that.

I don’t suggest Pay is the long term answer, but I 100% believe Flanagan is not.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The way Nathan Brown is going Knights might have a late say in that lol
I reckon he'll still be there into next year, nothing i've heard just an opinion.

I think he's on a contract with no length so they can punt him at any time with a severance payout.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at our history whenever we had success, it was behind a strong coach, Warren ryan, Phil could, ted glossop, Des hasler.

Agreed. Any team that has success has a strong coach

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone but pay would be good. Someone who’s not in over their head an has some idea...

Flano would be great. But we prob miss out on him too. Sad times as per the coaching role at our club.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like the last word of your quote .. see what ya did there C-b-b :tongueclosed::tongueclosed: did you? Haha !![/QUOTE]

Last edited:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The club seriously believes that Pay is the man to take the club forward. There are no ifs or buts about it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If Pay improves and gets his team sheet, game plan and bench rotation right, I wouldn't mind him staying.

Reason why I'm anti-pay at the moment is because he isn't getting anything right.

Pure grit, effort and heart has got us our wins this year.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn't call Flanagan a strong coach apparently ennis coached the sharksto there maiden premiership lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

All those great coaches (apart from Hasler), yet you can't mention Steve Folkes?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't call Flanagan a strong coach apparently ennis coached the sharksto there maiden premiership lol
Oh no man, don’t give @Wolfmother any more Ennis ammo, that’s the last things she needs - extra Ennis love ;)

To be fair, I think Ennis is a head coach in waiting, regardless of what a lot on here may think about him, aside from being a fearless competitor he does some very good analysis of games and has excellent all round footy nous.