Opinion Jesse Ramien

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I call bullshit on the money side of things.

He specifically wanted to go to Newcastle to be closer to his kid.

He knew exactly what he was offered and he was happy enough to take the deal.

All of a sudden he is not happy with his pay and asks for a release to be further away from his kid?

Who knows maybe he now has the opportunity to take his kid with him to wherever his next destination is, but i reckon there is more to it
I think he became unhappy simply because someone got under Browns and the knights guard with a potentially much better offer, I'm certain that we have lost a lot of players by (unofficial representatives) of other clubs getting under our guard, eg. SBW Mason Klemmer ets.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are desperate for a centre please chase this guy now that he has permission to look at other clubs it would be a great buy.
Another Klemmer ,currently on 350k a year,his mates told him his worth much more,and has real attitude,and in twelve months at Newcastle has done nothing,and received one prior warning,is this really what we want?

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love us to get Ramien
Knights not make the 8
Brown gets sacked

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Are my eyes working?
Are we really considering this guy?

Ramiro is Bernard Tomic and not Leyton Hewitt. He gives up when the going gets tough. Therefore he won’t last 5 games here. He also pitched up to Newcastle oberweight.
This is going to be a Moses Suli 2.0. Avoid.

We are at the stage now, with Holland, DWZ, Montoya and Hoppa, that we only need a centre to partner Holland who’s a genuine marquee. This guy won’t being bulldog grit at all.

Just focus on the hooker right now. Limited funds. Get Api or Clark only.

A smarter play is to watch Ramien go back to Cronulla, and we pick up a pissed off Dugan or Morris.
Nasheed.