Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not one of the so called 'pay lovers', but I do think that to an extent, good players make coaches look good, and bad players make coaches look bad. It's very rare that a coach makes a shit team great. Sadly we are a pretty shit team, so we really need some quality like Ramien. Maybe he might even make Pay look a little better.............or not. I guess we will see.
There's no doubt the roster doesn't do Pay any favours but if we can build a decent a roster and Pay can't get it to work at least we have a good roster for a new coach to work with.

Wasn't there some rumours when we were releasing Klemmer that we wanted to Ramien in exchange but it didn't happen? Hopefully that means we will at least be after him this time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd rather take a punt on getting him right then run with the rubbish we currently have in the centres.
Maybe. But I like I said in my previous comment I have absolutely no faith in him coming good under the current coaching regime.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Watch Panthers get him instead of us though

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will call him rainman, only because I’m
A huge Eminem fan since the 2000s , it sounds similar , and it’s my favourite song...

But yes. This club needs to show interest and step up an bloody sign this kid!! And make it Happen.. but of corse I have no confidence what so ever anymore in their decision making or chasing players or coaches..!!!

#Payout
#Payspets
#Flog a dead horse
#mo Flogs
#sack pay

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In the limited amount of Knights games ive seen this season, he doesn't seem to be getting any ball. The entire Knights attack is around Ponga, and up the middle.
Just what ive noticed.
I've watched every knights game and agree to an extent that he hasn't gotten much quality ball, but the times when he does he seems to drop it cold with no one in front of him, or when he's one on one he has a brain fart and kicks when he should pass

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive left this in rumours even though its official , because its only a matter of time till the rumours start as to where he will be heading next year.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is pretty much a must sign imo

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's no doubt the roster doesn't do Pay any favours but if we can build a decent a roster and Pay can't get it to work at least we have a good roster for a new coach to work with.

Wasn't there some rumours when we were releasing Klemmer that we wanted to Ramien in exchange but it didn't happen? Hopefully that means we will at least be after him this time.
Yep, we chased him and made him an offer but he wanted to go to Newcastle to be closer to his kid who lives on the central coast.
If our club has any brains surely we would snap him up this time around.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some other good news in that link posted above. Lichaa eyes a return to Sharks, A new recruit not getting along with a Coach (hopefully not any of our guys. CHN, DWZ anyway..

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling it now - 3 clubs will be named that are interested in him:

Bulldogs
Warriors
Eels

Maybe Tigers as well