Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All these recent articles suggest Dogs HAVE NOT locked in Holbrook, nor offered him a position.
You took it out off my mouth Mr I, if that's through, this board is more hopeless that the previous one

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
As I said if the board don’t sign Holbrook and don’t sack Pay I’m certain more fans will vote anyone in to get rid of the current mob.

Utterly Fucking hopeless

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we literally miss out on Holbrook and we have Andrew hill it Lyne Anderson come out and say dean pay deserves a chance with this team then I will lose my mind like for real I will lose my mind, I’ve already got grey hairs from the stress of this club fucking us fans over for years . Like for fuck sake.. how hard is it to establish a team that wins, that plays for the fans ... these ***** are delusional. The longer they wait to Announce the coach then the longer we miss out on any potential recruits, and pay better not be making any decisions on players coming over cause the **** has only bought DwZ he is the only one that’s been good. Clay priest was as useful as a dingo At a kinddergarden.

Rant over but still continuing to piss me off

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we literally miss out on Holbrook and we have Andrew hill it Lyne Anderson come out and say dean pay deserves a chance with this team then I will lose my mind like for real I will lose my mind, I’ve already got grey hairs from the stress of this club fucking us fans over for years . Like for fuck sake.. how hard is it to establish a team that wins, that plays for the fans ... these ***** are delusional. The longer they wait to Announce the coach then the longer we miss out on any potential recruits, and pay better not be making any decisions on players coming over cause the **** has only bought DwZ he is the only one that’s been good. Clay priest was as useful as a dingo At a kinddergarden.

Well said brick. Though you only have grey hair. These fucking ***** make me rip mine out

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

Will be a gap year for me next year if Pay is still coach.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know the board is shit, when you have everyday people with everyday jobs who post on a forum, literally doing there job for them.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else find it amusing how the Titans are acting high and mighty over who they pick to be their next coach. There just as big a basket case as us lol
One thing I don't get, is this apparent secrecy surrounding Walters.

If he wants the job he'd apply. If he doesn't he won't.

Media seem to be reporting it like it's a game of cat and mouse.. "ooooo will he..... OOOOOOOOOOO won't he!!"

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Titans backed Brennan over Bennett. Just shows how out of touch their board is.
Least they sacked their flop. One up on us right now. That’s how sad and pathetic we are in our board

Thommo

Waterboy
Reaction score
It means nothing do you think St Helen's won't re-sign him if he comes to them on the 10th of August and says he wants to stay? Holbrook could always re-sign with a NRL get out clause!

One game isn't going to determine anything. This will drag out for weeks and months.
We would not want to play 2nd fiddle to anyone! Holbrook is a decent man...he will not use Saints as a back up plan if all goes tits up in Aus....neither will he walk out mid contract if a job comes up. Hes loyal and wont spoil what he has done here.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The board will make up some bullsh@#t that Holbrook didnt want to come to the dogs...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We would not want to play 2nd fiddle to anyone! Holbrook is a decent man...he will not use Saints as a back up plan if all goes tits up in Aus....neither will he walk out mid contract if a job comes up. Hes loyal and wont spoil what he has done here.
He’s already strung St Helens along to some extent. It’s all nice to think he’s loyal and a decent bloke and I’m not saying he isn’t but in rugby league it’s shown time and time again that you believe that at your peril.